One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji said “he cut the cliff!!!” Almost as heartbreaking to Sanji fans as “ Time To Bake A Cake That’ll Make Big Mom Faint”
Zoro also has shock reaction when Sanji free him from cage in Alabasta, now what happen to Zoro's performance after that? That's yours and Zoro-Brainers headcannon thinking Sanji won't do shit especially he was remarking more with everyone about sword, not Zoro's power since they were expecting him to cut a tree.

Also sorry you didn't get the clue of what purpose of arc as arc for WCI wasn't to beat BM as shown Luffy was no match. Plus she was able going to kill off Strawhats if cake wasn't made and thus it was that that save lives, like it or not. Wano is more dominate fighting to take down an Yonko than escape, so expect more combat feats from Sanji as shown.

Though can't say about the certain 'swordsman' who got nailed literally by Hawkins, bitchslapped by Kyoshiro, dropped by nerf Killer, and couldn't beat Gyukimaro the Fox. While Sanji is here beating up and handling fucking dinosaurs like Page One and Drake and he wasn't even trying his full power with them.

Have fun in your Disney Daydreams, Man :cheers:.

Lmfaoo shut up bro you always write these paragraphs that I never read Sanji sucks
Which means you prove my point that when we talk you think nothing, but your headcannons instead of reading someone's post, fool. If you can't even take the time to read someone's paragraph when they are explaining their stance, what is your credibility as a debator :gokulaugh:? GTFO and end this talk. I would like to get point of this spoilers, not deal with biased user's opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.