One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well. The vivre card doesn't need to be wrong. Rivaled "Yonko Shanks" doesn't mean "rivaled Shanks when he was a a Yonko". The vivre card might mean "One of the Yonko was Mihawk's rival in the long past"

:yasu:

@Red Admiral I think you shouldn't use that ava right now since it is still considered spoiler.
No the vc said shanks was a yonko when he met luffy.

—Next, we have him who’s been call an Emperor for 6 years, the youngest of the four and he’s trusted by his subordinates.
Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp...his commanders make a name for themselves one after another. Known for having a high average bounty among the members, the crew with the best balance, a impregnable crew.
This....is a speculation gold mine! What could "best balance, impregnable crew" mean here?

Shanks may have the lowest old era Yonkou bounty, but the highest bounty crew. So the strongest or most dangerous crew?

And they're all swordsmen or shooters with no DFs, is that really the best balance? Maybe the ability to swim or fight without DFs makes them very balanced as opposed to BM/Beast/BB pirate crews because they can battle at sea as well as land.

Maybe best balance is referring to the structure of Shank's crew. 10/11 highly capable fighters, and they don't rely on mass armies of fodder. Just like the Strawhats, which Oda may think of as a balanced pirate crew.

I guess Luffy's bounty by the end of the series can be 5.6 billion berries, 100 million higher than gold rogers, plus 56 is gomu, luffy's number.

I also find it interesting that ace was 550 million, and daddy gold roger was 5.5 billion, the father is worth 9 x more than the son lol. :ROFLMAO:

Yep that seems to be the case, also @Edward Teach you wanking bastard, you seem to be correct indeed lol.

Either Sakazuki defeats Fuji convincingly, or Sabo has just grown a lot lol.

That's why he is the Yonko Parallel in the Marine. the Fleet Admiral. Head of the Pirate / Marine worlds respectfully.

That's why he is the only marine hyped in interviews, Data Book and Vivre Cards

That's why he is the only Marine that is utterly hated by the MC along with Blackbeard. you don't get a long lasting enmity with the MC if you are not superior to your subordinates.

That's why him and Borsalino are considered beasts even before joining the Navy.

Issho had Greenbull for help and yet was damaged by Sabo and his gang. Sakazuki was not even scratched by Marco and Vista sneak attack. he clashed evenly with a Yonko and the only instance where he was damaged was when the said Yonko sneak atatcked with a head shot,yet lost his life later. Borsalino too was jumped by a Yonko and was not harmed, actually he outplayed him. Issho and Greenbull also got nothing on them in terms of experience, the C3 are veteran warriors who spent decades of tasting battles alongside Garp and Sengoku, it's not far fetched to think that the strongest of them can mid diff Issho.

Status
Not open for further replies.