One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonkou bounties are hype, but they are just a tad too ridiculous imo. I know Yonkou are different class (and that’s putting it lightly lolz) from their commanders but damn, for Lilin to have 4 times Katakuri’s bounty 😅. So again a bit too much imo.

Bounties aside, it’s pretty interesting to know WB was part of Rox and I have no doubt in my mind now that Weevil participated in this war on Wano, so I’m mad hype for that and it’d be interesting to see whether he’d be an enemy to the very end.

I’m personally not too surprised at finding out Garp teamed up with Roger to take down Rox. I mean it makes sense. Also, if we are talking parallels, Smoker is to Luffy, what Garp was to Roger so not even gonna front, I’m pretty hype for Smoker this arc:steef:

Most interesting part of the chapter for me is the introduction of Green Bull & fcking Vegapunk! Will be very interesting to see what kinda design gives Vegapunk. Goofy but smart? Battle-tested warriors but Smart like Judge? or even a Chibi smart lil Kid? 😂 Not gonna lie, I’m hype for this chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.