One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another picture(Rox vs Roger and Garp)

Dude we need a flashback(real one) with showing how Garp,Roger and probably the others(Sengoku/Rayleigh) fighting off against Rox;Whitebeard,Kaido and Bigmom, that was probably one hell battle who took the whole island down of the map xD.
Also I don´t think if someone check it up, but didn´t Rogers sword looks similar to Shanks sword?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Dude we need a flashback(real one) with showing how Garp,Roger and probably the others(Sengoku/Rayleigh) fighting off against Rox;Whitebeard,Kaido and Bigmom, that was probably one hell battle who took the whole island down of the map xD.
Also I don´t think if someone check it up, but didn´t Rogers sword looks similar to Shanks sword?
Lol at that brightness

Shanks inherited Rogers sword??:finally:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Holy shit.s

Status
Not open for further replies.