One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Blackbeard is a Yonko now, doesn't change the fact he was unknown when he was under WB.

The very quote itself says, that Shiki became famous later on after the Rox.. just like BB became famous after he left the Whitebeard Pirates.
But Kaido always stronger than Shiki. Manga proves it:cheers:

I

Inspector_Mu

.... Blackbeard is a Yonko now, doesn't change the fact he was unknown when he was under WB.

The very quote itself says, that Shiki became famous later on after the Rox.. just like BB became famous after he left the Whitebeard Pirates.
Let them laugh
They don't understand how weak they make Roger and WB be
They make Garp and Sengoku weak too since they teamed up to take down someone below Young Kaido and Linlin (not even yonko yet)

I wouldnt say shiki was stronger than either bm , kaido or wb in their prime tho
hell roger couldnt beat wb at his peak.
Kaido and Bm for a fact are weaker than WB. Shiki vs Roger became a huge war known as the Edd War, and it's the big fight that Roger had before becoming the PK. Bm and Kaido for all we know were irrelevant at that time as the faces of the seas.

As for Roger not beating WB. I think it's pretty clear that he did, but WB had 1 fight where he fought Roger to a standstill. But Chinjao and Shiki consider Roger superior to WB.

N
Kaido and Bm for a fact are weaker than WB. Shiki vs Roger became a huge war known as the Edd War, and it's the big fight that Roger had before becoming the PK.

As for Roger not beating WB. I think it's pretty clear that he did, but WB had 1 fight where he fought Roger to a standstill. But Chinjao and Shiki consider Roger superior to WB.
No sir, its not pretty clear wb lost to roger or shiki considers roger better. Wb just didnt want the title, and even after roger died, he still didnt want it . Provide a panel to prove your claims otherwise pls.
akainu considers roger a better pirate than wb but that is not based on Individual strength alone.
roger and shiki was the huge war before he became pk?
source?

Status
Not open for further replies.