One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
site keep crashing for me
Ayeee tomorrow then....:josad::josad::catcry:
Post automatically merged:

This gonna be a super hype chapter. It's crazy that after so many chapter we are finally getting Roger's bounty, Whitebeards, and also other Yonkou.
I feel like this really also cements how close Garp was to Roger. Even with the two of them teamed up, fighting Rocks seems like an insane feat.
I can't help but think Oda gave us this Chapter to hype up future events in Wano with Luffy and the Alliance.
This might be what Oda was talking about when he said it would make Marineford look small in comparison. If the WG shows up this Arc will be the craziest we have seen.
also like other fans said Law really did break the gear. This is all a chain reaction of what him and Luffy did at PH and Dressrosa.
Yeah we wait 20 years to see that bounty shit lol

I

Inspector_Mu

but Oda put him far in the back while those 3 are standing directly infront of Rocks himself.
It just means that Kaido BM WB were the nes highlighted.
it might be Kaido BM WB are original memebers while shiki joined after

As we know after rocks disband
: WB and Shiki were ruling alongside Rger
While BM was growing powerful and beow these 3
Kaido wasnt even being mentioned as powerful back then. So Shiki WB hit prime first since they are older then BM hit her prime
Kaido hit his time the last.

*For Marco wankers who wanna be silly
Also Oden was powerful than Shanks 20+ years ago
Shanks was just a cabin boy then he was super rookie unless you believe Young Marco> Young Shanks too since yu think Marco >Oden coz Oden was commander long ago like 25+ prior his journey with Roger, prior his fight vs kaido.
We know Marco is 45, you wanna say Marco at 18/20 was stronger than Oden? Could give kaido a fight ? When he cant even give a fight to admirals now*

:milaugh::milaugh: Even young Kaido stronger than Shiki.

the three pirate kaido, bigmom and whitebeard, their name in the rocks was Thunder's big three
Jozu, Vista, and Marco were WBs big three.. Blackbeard was unknown, despite for sure being powerful as them if not stronger than them.

Again, there is nothing here mentioning Shiki's role in the Rox, simply that Shiki originated from there. He could've joined and left shortly, he could've simply remained in the background, so on and so forth.

Jozu, Vista, and Marco were WBs big three.. Blackbeard was unknown, despite for sure being powerful as them if not stronger than them.

Yes, Shiki was unknow.:pepelit::milaugh::milaugh:

:smithnie:

Sengoku: There’re other pirates, who later became famous, that originated from “Rocks” Pirates... “Golden Lion”, “Silver Axe”, “Captain John”, “xx”(I can’t see the last one clearly

Again, there is nothing here mentioning Shiki's role in the Rox, simply that Shiki originated from there.
I wouldnt say shiki was stronger than either bm , kaido or wb in their prime tho
hell roger couldnt beat wb at his peak.

I

Inspector_Mu

They are crazy to think like that.

If kaido BM were >shiki back then
Why didnt they become rulers alongside during WB and roger ?
So Shiki is weaker than young kaido yet Sengoku and Garp decide to gang up on him
Yet THE SEA IS SAID TO BE RULED BY SHIKI WB ROGER with Roger being PK for a year only.

Yes, Shiki was unknow.:pepelit::milaugh::milaugh:

:smithnie:

Sengoku: There’re other pirates, who later became famous, that originated from “Rocks” Pirates... “Golden Lion”, “Silver Axe”, “Captain John”, “xx”(I can’t see the last one clearly
.... Blackbeard is a Yonko now, doesn't change the fact he was unknown when he was under WB.

The very quote itself says, that Shiki became famous later on after the Rox.. just like BB became famous after he left the Whitebeard Pirates.

They are crazy to think like that.

If kaido BM were >shiki back then
Why didnt they become rulers alongside during WB and roger ?
So Shiki is weaker than young kaido yet Sengoku and Garp decide to gang up on him
Yet THE SEA IS SAID TO BE RULED BY SHIKI WB ROGER with Roger being PK for a year only.

:milaugh::milaugh:

.... Blackbeard is a Yonko now, doesn't change the fact he was unknown when he was under WB.

The very quote itself says, that Shiki became famous later on after the Rox.. just like BB became famous after he left the Whitebeard Pirates.
shiki did take on 2 top tiers for an extended time. One of them who defeated his captain he isnt trash, just trying to understand how that ties to eustass kid. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.