One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially I thought that Blackbeard may actually be Rox's son, but now that I think about it, it feels less likely. Blackbeard is a coward. Whereas, Rox appears to be somebody who was strong enough to command monsters and rule the sea. Oda usually keeps the parental traits intact.

Besides, WB had no idea of the origin of Blackbeard even though he knew his full name. Something is really fishy.
Well, Blackbeard is a coward, but he is the owner of two overpowered (as fuck) DFs and also the captain of the strongest ID level 6 prisoners.

M

MD Zolo

Well, Blackbeard is a coward, but he is the owner of two overpowered (as fuck) DFs and also the captain of the strongest ID level 6 prisoners.
Honestly, none of the DFs are as powerful as they are portrayed. WB had years with the Gura Gura DF, yet he didn't manage to phase the Admirals at MF. And Ace went head-to-head to Yami Teach, and an injured WB beat Yami Teach.

But that was not my point. My point is that the son of an over-powered Monster is not expected to be a coward. But it is a weak point, I acknowledge that.

The main relationship between Rox and Blackbeard may be that Rox was likely the previous owner of the Yami Yami DF. Somehow, I think Blackbeard will be the key to the Resurrection of Rox. May be the DFs hold on to the previous user's soul?

It's been a while since i commented a spoiler.
The chapter sounds incredible good but people really exaggerated yesterday, like i legit thought i would be screaming or something like that, i should've read anything, that ruined the surprise x')

The bounties are okay, can't believe someone would complain.
I also can't understand the Shanks haters giving him an L for having only 4 billions, especially when he's the youngest one of the old school and also doesn't make as much noise as Big Mom and Kaido, if anything his bounty is really impressive :catsure:

Roger and Garp were even more close than what i anticipated, how much i wish to see a flashback only with these two.
And the Rox sounds terrifying with all these people in there, no wonder Garp and Roger had to team up.
...don't know what to feel of Rox being a D, what even is the will of D at this point :unsure:

Can't wait for the pics :yearight:

I am hoping to see the Rox flashback in the next chapters.
I am looking forward which forces the marines will send to Wano and if Shiki will come back. For now things are looking really cloudy and windy for the alliance even if they haven't spotted the coming storm yet.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So this is where all the OGs from OroJackson went? I felt dirty looking at spoilers on reddit the past few chapter.

Glad I found this forum after these crazy spoilers. :steef:
Welcome aboard
Post automatically merged:

What Shanks was really doing in Mariejois
We gonna change that Mihawk > Shanks into Mihawk >>> Shanks soon enough :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.