One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks and mihawk weren't rivals

In actually mihawk asked shanks to train him hoping he'd be able to reach half his strength. Only reason they were considered draws was because shanks didn't want to kill him. And mihawk doesn't count it as losing unless you die

Shanks felt so bad he decided to lose his arm to help the massive gap a lil bit smaller but even that didn't help. So he just lied to mihawk saying he could have the title

I

Inspector_Mu

Anyway

Anyone trying to place Mihawk on same level as Current shanks is tripping
It is like thinking Jinbei pre ts = Ace coz he was matched Rookie Ace lol

One clashes with WB kaido
One postponed vs Vista

Sorry... clear difference that one grew stronger and the other didnt really grow

I don't know power lvls (not including bounties) the most scarying yonko is one armed Shanks... the other ones are tough but shanks is kind but when the time of fight comes he's another person! that makes me scaried :)

So Garp > Whitebeard ???
But I remember there is a panel in which Whitebeard and Roger standing against each other? Does it illustrate their strength are comparable to each other?

Shanks and mihawk weren't rivals

In actually mihawk asked shanks to train him hoping he'd be able to reach half his strength. Only reason they were considered draws was because shanks didn't want to kill him. And mihawk doesn't count it as losing unless you die

Shanks felt so bad he decided to lose his arm to help the massive gap a lil bit smaller but even that didn't help. So he just lied to mihawk saying he could have the title
Actually the real story is Shanks kept losing to Mihawk so one day he decided to train himself in swimming to become the worlds best swimmer but during his swim he fought a sea king and lost.

No he didnt. He said powerful as in political power. Good ol den den mushi translated that.
So you think them being yonko doesn't have anything to do with their strength but their political power...
Ok..
Them tell me how the fuck would they gather such a large following if they weren't themselves individually the best in the pirate world?
They are not Buggy :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.