One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I cannot believe that we have to argue about what Luffy's dream in this series is!
Seriously?
all of this just to make Shanks look better?
They even changed the MOST FUNDAMENTAL ESTABLISHED DREAM from wanting to be pirate king, into surpassing Shanks is his goal?
WOW
Just Wow
You all can talk about how cancerous Zoro fans are, or how Sanji fans are more cancerous, but NO ONE, and I mean it literally, NO ONE has taken it this far more than Shanks fans lol

I don't even hate Shanks, but I started to hate the guy from how unreliable his fans arguments are!

Trash feats couldn’t do any lasting damage to luffy who just fought a yonko commander even though he used his full strength his words and he didn’t win any of those fights but yonji
Look at Katakuri. He couldnt put down Luffu for hours and he was using haki. Sanji being able to put him down in 1 minute is impressive. So stop the hate babes.

DJ Concasse = YC lvl attack

But oda says he is and nothing you fanboys says will change that
Er, no he hasn’t.
The mangas has hinted that Zoro will fight Kaido and cut him.

Luffy want to become pirate king. Gol D Rogers was the closest person to pirate king that means for Luffy to become pirate king he has to surpass him.
Doubtful, and also means nothing.

Luffy wants to be the freest man on the sea. He has never said anything about surpassing Roger. He obviously will on his way to becoming King, but that was never his active goal. He wants to surpass Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.