One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Well, you can count it as a sword. Remember how Zoro took the scythe in his mouth and Hiyori called it "3 swords?".

But again. Bisento is classified as a meito. And meitos are swords. You won't find an arrow-meito.
So Zoro's promise to Kuina to be the strongest swordsman ever won't come true, despite that being the driving force in his life, and the importance of dreams in this series? :unsure:

Stay semi-linked to the chapter, post-wise, and don't insult each other you guys. Those aren't hard rules to follow.

The Sword Bois just keep reiterating tired points until everyone but a few of us are too exhausted to argue anymore.
I mean, the Pirate King, the Strongest Man, the Strongest Creature, Hero of Marines, the admirals, remaining yonkos, Rox captain, Shiki and Rayleigh don't have a black blade.
It either means Mihawk is strongest in verse or that it's not that much important in a fight.
Choose one
:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean, the Pirate King, the Strongest Man, the Strongest Creature, Hero of Marines, the admirals, remaining yonkos, Rox captain and Shiki, Rayleigh don't have a black blade.
It either means Mihawk is strongest in verse or that it's not that much important in a fight.
Choose one
Don't give them those options lmao. We know what they'll take.

Lol
Rocks, the true most deserved pirate king ---> Luffy's real grandpa and real father of Dragon
Roger, stole the pirate king title ----> Father of Ace

So, oda is taking the title back to where it belongs!

It honestly would be nice as hell.

Also, can't we all agree that Garp never referred to Dragon as "my son"
He always spoke about him as a stranger.
MAYBE Dragon already knows the whole shit and that's why he is leading a revolution.
Actually this have sence, case not even mentioned, but Roger never got a dream to became Pirate King and find One Piece, case in the Rocks events he was already chilling in New World, and that happened 38 years before, which means 12 years before his last journey in finding One Piece. So all that just saying that someone inspired him to find the truth and poneglyph after battle against Rocks. This could also explane why he helped protect celestial dragons, and why he goes against Rocks pirates who have same goal, as Dragon now- Destroy World Goverment and Celestial Dragons. So because of that it seems that Roger took someone else dream as his own, and completed it, while Luffy from his childhood wanted to became Pirate King, which also could be silmilar to Rocks captain dream.

I mean, the Pirate King, the Strongest Man, the Strongest Creature, Hero of Marines, the admirals, remaining yonkos, Rox captain and Shiki, Rayleigh don't have a black blade.
Choose one
The pirate king is dead. The worlds strongest man is dead , rayleigh is retired , Shiki would never be stronger then Mihawk so half of your list gets shitstomp by Mihawk anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.