News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

T

The Penguin

So... where is the big info/announcement for this game that was said to come today after anime chapter?

So... including Sir Crocodile, Kaido and Big Mom, 29 playable characters are revealed already:unsure:... how many is this game supposed to have again :q? Around 40?
Mmmmhhhhh makes me wonder who the remaining 10+ characters will be:whistle: Judging by trailer appearances I'm guessing that X Drake, possibly Kid and Perospero will be among the next ones as well... I'm still a bit disappointed that all 4 Vinsmoke siblings got a place on the rooster, but that's that xD I'm not counting on Cracker but I guess I can still hope lol.

T

The Penguin

Any news about the release date?
26&27 march (japan and europe).
Post automatically merged:

So... including Sir Crocodile, Kaido and Big Mom, 29 playable characters are revealed already:unsure:... how many is this game supposed to have again :q? Around 40?
Mmmmhhhhh makes me wonder who the remaining 10+ characters will be:whistle: Judging by trailer appearances I'm guessing that X Drake, possibly Kid and Perospero will be among the next ones as well... I'm still a bit disappointed that all 4 Vinsmoke siblings got a place on the rooster, but that's that xD I'm not counting on Cracker but I guess I can still hope lol.
We have 30 xD the dude from the interview spoiled Marco as a good aerial fighter.

Some dudes from previous games won't be in this one, such as:

- Enel
- Tashigi
- Magellan

So we will have a blank rank of at least 3 more characters to go.

Also they have DLC characters for consideration this time.

26&27 march (japan and europe).
Post automatically merged:

We have 30 xD the dude from the interview spoiled Marco as a good aerial fighter.

Some dudes from previous games won't be in this one, such as:

- Enel
- Tashigi
- Magellan

So we will have a blank rank of at least 3 more characters to go.

Also they have DLC characters for consideration this time.
Thanks nakama