Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Ohhh okay now I understand
I used the word females and males sometimes and didn’t now that
Is the context important or is it generally rude?
female and male are adjectives so they’re used to describe something. the tone of the words are also just kind of cold and scientific since they’re more like classifications. it is all about intentions and context but generally yeah it’s rude to call a man a male and a woman a female.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Nami has never actually rejected Sanji or said no. She's dodged a hug, waved him off, or slipped out of conversations but she has never said no.

On the contrary.

Arabasta - Said she loved him in gag when Sanji asked her when saving them. Gag but still.

WCI - Another gag, but when he takes her words as a proposal, she doesn't correct him.

Gags do add up when Oda keeps doing them.
show me one pic sanjino and nami like that

Some folks think it's discrimination to say females referring to women, but using men for men. Also female/male doesn't tell you whether it's an adult.

I use male and female predominantly. You are all a bunch of males and females to me.
Clearly we all need to be as accepting as the Australians and New Zealanders. No males and females were all just dumb Cunts.

Nami has never actually rejected Sanji or said no. She's dodged a hug, waved him off, or slipped out of conversations but she has never said no.

On the contrary.

Arabasta - Said she loved him in gag when Sanji asked her when saving them. Gag but still.

WCI - Another gag, but when he takes her words as a proposal, she doesn't correct him.

Gags do add up when Oda keeps doing them.
Rejected even on the chapter cover Lmao

female and male are adjectives so they’re used to describe something. the tone of the words are also just kind of cold and scientific since they’re more like classifications. it is all about intentions and context but generally yeah it’s rude to call a man a male and a woman a female.
Its quite dehumanising. "Females" tends to be used to refer as terms of statistics/data which incels coincidentally love doing a LOT too.
I never knew this
I’m glad that I know it now
:shame: