C

Cruxroux

Where do you live? In US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (which imports culture from US) there are some topics too sensitive to even talk about and there's constant victimhood olympics. People will find something to get offended at.

Btw you're a male, you wouldn't understand.
Asian ✨.
I mean not exactly Asian either.
Indian. For some reason i haven't seen much people address indians as asians. And English really ain't our first language.
Its like 3rd or 4th.

We all know that he doesn't need to put it in words to reject him, he has already done it enough and he was rejected on the cover of an chapter :luuh:
Playing hard to get is a thing girls do. Trust me, I know this as a girl. It's the usual trope of pretend to not care until the end.

I would liken Sanji and Nami to Leela and Fry from Futurama who also didn't show feelings until the end. Or Ron and Kim from Kim Possible.

I just want a word that makes it clear men don't think women are subsections of them. Female is just male with an "fe" at the front. Women is just men with a "wo" at the front.

I think guys and ladies is the best compromise, IMO, for a lot of English speakers. Dude is good too, chick is fine for more social settings.

If someone gets mad at you for calling a man a guy or a woman a lady, you're probably dealing with a crazy person.
“Bitches and Bros and Non binary Hoes.” May be the most inclusive I’ve heard in an anime

G

Gorosei Informer

I just want a word that makes it clear men don't think women are subsections of them. Female is just male with an "fe" at the front. Women is just men with a "wo" at the front.

I think guys and ladies is the best compromise, IMO, for a lot of English speakers. Dude is good too, chick is fine for more social settings.

If someone gets mad at you for calling a man a guy or a woman a lady, you're probably dealing with a crazy person.
Yeah thats what I tend to use too, I sometimes use guys non-gender specifically too. Chick can be a bit of a dangerous one to use these days too from what Ive heard lol.

Getting mad at someone for calling a man a guy or a woman as a lady is wild though lmao. But yeah the gendered language has been abused to downplay, demean women and if started happening to men more en masse, it would be understood way more on why its an issue and thus why women hate it too.