Okay, which other characters do you think are PK Level? Or do you think only Roger, WB and Garp are PK Level?
Roger, Whitebeard, Garp, and lore accurate Shiki (the man who went to war with Roger in chapter 0 where the war ended with a draw)

Beyond that I don’t think anyone has shown to hit that level yet. Rox is a strong possibility but we just know so little about him.

The funny part is that Sentomaru wasn’t even KO’d/one shot by Lucci.

Crazy how Lucci needed awakening a named attack and he didn’t even KO Sentomaru.

I guess Pacifista AP > Lucci’s since that’s what it took to KO him
Reality:
Kizaru's haki=Sentomaru's haki
Lucci one shotted Sentomaru through his guard
Kizaru and injured Sentomaru had a competitive fight

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Roger, Whitebeard, Garp, and lore accurate Shiki (the man who went to war with Roger in chapter 0 where the war ended with a draw)

Beyond that I don’t think anyone has shown to hit that level yet. Rox is a strong possibility but we just know so little about him.
I'm not sure if Shiki is on PK Level. Okay, the dude fought Garp and Sengoku, but i don't know.....even when Roger died, he said it was WB era, he gives a feeling that he's portrayaled below these dudes. But i think he's on the highest Yonkou level range, i'm not sure if he's stronger than Shanks, Kaido or even BM

I personally think every era has their respectives PK Level characters, my main PK Level candidates are Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon or EOS Akainu.