Sengoku lacks feats and even portrayals to be compared with Roger, WB and Garp. Yeah he's along side Garp, and is the FA but i think the main problem he is the most poorly written of the OP legends.

I think we are forgetting about Rayleigh, I think it is quite plausible to assume that he is PK Level, especially when we take into account his Old version, the guy has one of the best portrayals in the series imo.
Oh yeah I agree with Sengoku. Like yeah he got hype by Prime Roger saying only he and Garp could fight him out of the marines but sengokus showings are ass tier.

And imo Rayleigh, like Shanks and Mihawk have that top tier haki but lack that final ability that sends him into PK tier. I put prime Rayleigh just about dead even with Shanks. And his portrayal is phenomenal; but I don’t think it’s on par with Whitebeard and Rogers portrayal.

F

Foul Legacy

The smokes and the lightning is not enough adv coc ?
Smokes existed on Hakiless blades as well , Smokes /= Haki.
Lightening is simply Hardening.
zoro has this level of lightening out currently lmao.
A weakened zoro with pre rooftop battle and pre enma lmao.

There's no weakest among Current who?
Roger , WB , Garp , Kaido , Bigmam , Luffy , Oden , Shanks.
Who are still stronger than Admirals.
Even if I go by your logic. Zoro beats all the admirals.
:suresure::suresure:
Oh he ain't beating no admiral but maybe greenbull. You saw luffy being humiliated by kizaru . Garp par on par with kuzan and akainu does not need introduction