I liked pre ts Luffy
Began to dislike Luffy during WCI/Wano because I didn’t the like writing (I generally didn’t like the Yonko Saga. Wano is among my least fav arcs)
but I’m always open to change my mind
and Egghead changed my mind
It’s the best post ts arc and now I love Nika and what he represents thanks to Kuma's flashback
I have high hopes for the final arc
The Yonko Saga threw OP out of my top 10 but Egghead brought it back to the 7-9 range
Wano was trash

I don't hate Kizaru, on the opposite, I love Kizaru and how Oda is building his character

I'm just not putting him above Luffy or saying that he won against him, this is just pure nonsense
Ehh im not even powerscaling, Im just think they deserve to have a good fight lol. It doesnt need to last 50 chapters like with Kaido. Just a solid 3-5.

The thing about One Piece is that its so anti-powerscale when it comes to villains. Different enemies have different advantages. Assuming Kizaru can move as fast he was moving Pre-TS, then his advantage over Kaido is purely speed, nothing about battle prowess. Buuuuut, we just need to see it first, because Oda has been nerfing that speed compared to where he was prior to Egghead.