Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
@Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns @Akai2

I remember arrests being made for this all the way back in 2016.
He's a young lad he doesn't know any better :neesama:

The gap might last longer this time, but 100% someone will eventually leak early again. Seen this many times over the last 15 years. Arrests, TV news reports, etc..

I remember laughing my ass off seeing Mangapanda's shitty OP and Naruto scans on official Japanese news casts lol

1107: Total Annihilation
- Chapter starts with Brogy and Dorry destroying the marine fleet
- We see more giants on the ship including Hajrudin
- Hajrudin is actually the captain and picked up more giant for his crew at Elbaf, but Brogy and Dorry don't listen to him at all
- Jimbe finds Lucci's body, he is knocked out, but Zoro is no where to be seen
- Luffy vs Kizaru, some cool fight panels, but Kizaru is completely outmatched and is knocked out for real this time by a new aCoC attack
- Luffy lands next to Vegapunk and Bonney and creates a bandage out of nothing and puts it on Vegapunk's wound, instantly healing him
- Chapter ends with Saturn receiving a call that the marine fleet has been completely destroyed, he looks at Luffy who is laughing at him and Luffy asks who this spider geezer is
Open

Just got cucked hard
Don't worry bro. It's their loss. Not yours. Now Take a breather relax and start doing that which makes you jump in excitement.

Then make yourself so strong that everyone who didn't bet on you would regret not Betting on you.

Approach more girls. Have them on rotation. You are the King if you have leverage and always have leverage.