CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
@Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns @Akai2

I remember arrests being made for this all the way back in 2016.
This. Jaimini's Box was the first site I used heavily for Jump scanlations, and I figured once they were down, things would take a lot longer.

Then, within a year or two we have Monday text spoilers and early Wednesday raws.

One Piece is a series that naturally attracts crazy people. If anyone thinks this will stop the crazy people from risking jail for One Piece, I doubt it.

This. Jaimini's Box was the first site I used heavily for Jump scanlations, and I figured once they were down, things would take a lot longer.

Then, within a year or two we have Monday text spoilers and early Wednesday raws.

One Piece is a series that naturally attracts crazy people. If anyone thinks this will stop the crazy people from risking jail for One Piece, I doubt it.
They can't stop all of us

@Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns @Akai2

I remember arrests being made for this all the way back in 2016.

Many people have the "I won’t be the one who gets caught" mentally
New leakers will emerge