CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
A loose piece which got surprisingly much details and hints for the future.
He got CoC, which isnt shown now. He is on one of the most hyped islands ever, Elbaf. We still have no idea about his motivation, flashback etc. pp.. He is mentioned all the times when it gets about big numbers. He is one of the 3 main plot lines since beginning of Wano and we still have so much open for him. He is a loose piece right now, but Oda makes sure to keep him as piece in the story for a long time now.
I think Elfab is where Kid gets Adv CoC. Full of strong fighters, I'm sure at least one Giant has CoC. Kid just needs a LOT of fights and training with strong fighters.

They were in Poland thrice. 2011/2012/2015.

I was at the 2011 and 2012 one. Missed the 2015 one.

I wanted to go to Clash at the Castle but the tickets left were expensive af and my schedule didn't allow me to.

The live events I attended were amazing. Unpopular opinion but wrestlers seems to have more fun with promos/wrestling on live events.

You have to try it at least once if you ever have a chance bro.

Apparently Money in the Bank will be in UK too.
Didn't know they were in Poland?! Luckyyyyy

Happy for you though, bro!

Yeah, from the clips you can find online, they really let loose on live events and just have fun. And ofc that translates well to how the crowd enjoys the show

Heard about MitB, but I doubt I'll get my hands on any tickets. But, in the future they're bound to have more shows on this side of the ocean so my time might come lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Not the same legitimation

For shanks, it's BB because even Mihawk didn't give him such scar.

For kids it's Shanks and not vice Versa.
Shanks doesn't even consider kidd lol
Shanks will go for Kid on Elbaf, "considering him". You twist words pretty much here, not even answering my several answers. Thats kinda sad. If you dont want to discuss, dont do it.

An itching scar doesnt imply he wants to fight blackbeard at all.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How does Sami go from being insignificant, joining bloodline and coming into relevance and beat Roman just 1 month after getting Kicked out? That'd suck ass. Bryan had to almost die to get his due.
This is what I hate about modern wrestling. I feel bad for Sami because I like him and you could see he gave this storyline his all but if we have to be honest, he pop out of nowhere and became marks favorite.

Modern wrestling is fucking annoying, marks will pick some mothefucker and hype him up to the moon and forget about him later down the line.

I don't wish it to Sami and I hope not but I smell he is getting Hangman treatment from the fans.