"I never talk about Zoro fans"
I said I never talk about Zoro. But his fans???? How could I not? Most behave the same way, rampant, overly aggressive toxic, possessive and super defensive over their fav and worship him like a god to the point where they forget he’s not Luffy (you know the ACTUAL MC????) they’re the ones who came up with ZKK of all things

laughing at them/clowning them and pointing out their flaws is very therapeutic for me

I said I never talk about Zoro. But his fans???? How could I not? Most behave the same way, rampant, overly aggressive toxic, possessive and super defensive over their fav and worship him like a god to the point where they forget he’s not Luffy (you know the ACTUAL MC????) they’re the ones who came up with ZKK of all things

laughing at them/clowning them and pointing out their flaws is very therapeutic for me
You know it's bad when Ghostly is right.
Just leave while you still have your dignity Kaios, cause you're looking like a goofy little Zoro fan dick gobbler rn.

Just out of curiosity, what would it take for you guys to completely drop the series?
Oda making Sanji a non fighter for the rest of the series

Yes Sanji is a cook first but being a fighter is one of the biggest parts of his character and why so many of us fans adore him outside of being a cook, a gentleman, a goof, a big brain tactician and a clutct character all in one. It’s unique and unheard of, same eith his fighting style

Besides his gags have already taken over most his personality most of timeskip already and his fights have been lacking till queen at least
Post automatically merged:

It is the worst one piece arc ever. Like that’s not even a question. Doesn’t matter who you’re a fan of, the arc was just bad
Disagreed
Post automatically merged:

Just leave while you still have your dignity Kaios, cause you're looking like a goofy little Zoro fan dick gobbler rn.
Yet if I said this about Zoro, you wouldn’t have quoted me or anyone else for that matter

Go on somewhere lil bro

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what would it take for you guys to completely drop the series?
Kill off Sanji.

I don't care if his death turned out the biggest earth shattering event and was really well written. The story just wouldn't feel the same without him, without most of them.

But he has the most death flags, especially that sheep reference one someone on here pointed out a couple weeks ago that I worry. The more attention Oda gives him seems more and more like he's wrapping his story up. Author attention to a supporting character is not always a good thing.

Kill off Sanji.

I don't care if his death turned out the biggest earth shattering event and was really well written. The story just wouldn't feel the same without him, without most of them.

But he has the most death flags, especially that sheep reference one someone on here pointed out a couple weeks ago that I worry. The more attention Oda gives him seems more and more like he's wrapping his story up. Author attention to a supporting character is not always a good thing.
He's not killing off a Straw Hat even if it's one he hates like Sanji.

Can you shut the fuck up about ghostly?

You two are toxic as fucking shit when you get together and I think you should honestly fucking drop it. I'm not saying either of you is right or wrong on whatever the fuck this is. But man you need to stop running your mouth on ghostly and complaining when he gives it back

You two are toxic as fucking shit when you get together and I think you should honestly fucking drop it. I'm not saying either of you is right or wrong on whatever the fuck this is. But man you need to stop running your mouth on ghostly and complaining when he gives it back
Dude he does the same thing to me then cries when i retort when he literally provokes me in the first place

This testla guy has a serious victim complex

They started it, maybe I need to end it but at the end of the day this is their fault too.
Dude he does the same thing to me then cries when i retort when he literally provokes me in the first place

You literally go after Zoro fans for no fucking reason and randomly wank Sanji.
You're the ass hole here. At least I have a reason to hate Ghostly. You're just a schizo.
So keep my name out your fucking mouth.

I'm not gonna put my piece in on that. Mostly because I don't really have one tbh

Both users have been good to me and I don't think they really deserve what they are doing to themselves or each other.

i just think it's getting too far and probably needs to stop