They started it, maybe I need to end it but at the end of the day this is their fault too.

You literally go after Zoro fans for no fucking reason and randomly wank Sanji.
You're the ass hole here. At least I have a reason to hate Ghostly. You're just a schizo.
So keep my name out your fucking mouth.
As I said, I don't give a fuck who's right or wrong, it's petty.

And tbh it's not exactly the moral high ground to talk shit about someone though, is it.

You literally go after Zoro fans for no fucking reason and randomly wank Sanji.
You're the ass hole here. At least I have a reason to hate Ghostly. You're just a schizo.
So keep my name out your fucking mouth
My first post today had nothing to do with Zoro crazily enough

all i said was “Sanji is so strong” simply because I’m a Sanji fan, no other reason

Regardless you and lor d. coast still took it upon yourselves to come at me for absolutely no reason so i started spamming zoro fan stuff cause i thought it was funny

Honestly I may find Ghostly kind of immature and annoying but at the end of the day I still found them good enough to become their friend for about a week, maybe they won't forgive me and unblock me even though I only made a little joke that wasn't too bad, but I can forgive them and understand their mistakes. Dude's got mental issues and a lot of bad stuff that happened in his life. Hell, I'd be surprised if he WASN'T like that.
It's gonna be hard to move on because I found some of the stuff they do really dumb and obnoxious, but I think I can do it if I really commit to making that effort.
It's almost my birthday, I can't afford to spend a whole year being an egotistic asshole who doesn't try to walk in other people's shoes.
Dude stop

Next week it's Shanks and Mihawk's birthday. Expect an incredible chapter dedicated to these two!

Reality: Stella explains how he had no idea that there is a prison in his own facility he built.
:kobeha:
If oda is really good, he will draw two scratches on a tv in the background of a panel and call back to it next SBS and reveal it was actually the shanks vs Mihawk fight. Fucking GODA mate