Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Aquarius had a better backstory than Kaido and shes a celestial spirit :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged: A moment ago
i still need to read 100 year quest, will put it on my wl
Hahahaha, thats so fucking true too!

:risiup::kailaugh::pepemy:

Its one of my favourite backstories ever too! Some of Mashimas best writing, well in FT at least anyway, I've only seen some of Rave Master a VERY long time ago and not checked out 100 Year Quest or Eden Zero or so either.

Aye I need to check out 100 YQ too at some point. Final arc of FT really put me off the FT series and Mashima for a while but I'm slowly getting back my love for it lol.

Hahahaha, thats so fucking true too!

:risiup::kailaugh::pepemy:

Its one of my favourite backstories ever too! Some of Mashimas best writing, well in FT at least anyway, I've only seen some of Rave Master a VERY long time ago and not checked out 100 Year Quest or Eden Zero or so either.

Aye I need to check out 100 YQ too at some point. Final arc of FT really put me off the FT series and Mashima for a while but I'm slowly getting back my love for it lol.
yh the female character designs are one of my favourites by fucking far :steef:

i really liked the worldbuilding tbh, one of my fav parts and the mysteriousness surrounding many characters :endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

yh the female character designs are one of my favourites by fucking far :steef:

i really liked the worldbuilding tbh, one of my fav parts and the mysteriousness surrounding many characters :endthis:
Hell yeah! I love his female designs a lot too.

Yeah the world building was pretty nice in it, I've wanted to see more of the FT world and getting to see Edolas and Alvarez was pretty nice for example. Tenrou island too. I did enjoy what Mashima had setup in general, the lore and such and the mysteries including with various characters as you said.

FT was just a really fun and heartfelt series imo. The soundtrack is GOD tier to it too! I loved the whole fantasy setting, especially the Celtic vibes/influences, including in the music and just the art style, characters and their personal bonds, the magic itself as I love magic and so on. it really hits deep on the emotional moments too, it gets a lot more sincere/serious with them and makes them and itself all the more better for it too.

I feel stories/series benefit a lot more from being simpler in hindsight. Not too simple ofc but still. In before simp joke too lmao.

Last edited by a moderator: