Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Spoiler season is soon fellas
What are your predictions?
:shocking:
Saturday here yet :lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

I watched Ohara's new video about 1078 (not Artur, it's the other guy, the other Ohara), and he said something that I didn't think about.

That the great shocking end of Egghead could be Vegapunk revealing real shit about the Void Century to the world. This honestly would be fucking epic :myman::myman:

Just a prediction.

When Robin encounters York, she's probably going to realize that something is amiss. If she uses clutch on York, S-Snake will beam robin's hands that touch York which indirectly stones Robin.

York also has the option to take control of the strawhat boots. I've talked with this with someone before. We both believe the shoes that all of the strawhats have on will be a plot device. Remember, Shaka was able to control everyone's movement while in the boots. Ofc, there re ways to get out of it but keep that in mind.

Just a prediction.

When Robin encounters York, she's probably going to realize that something is amiss. If she uses clutch on York, S-Snake will beam robin's hands that touch York which indirectly stones Robin.

York also has the option to take control of the strawhat boots. I've talked with this with someone before. We both believe the shoes that all of the strawhats have on will be a plot device. Remember, Shaka was able to control everyone's movement while in the boots. Ofc, there re ways to get out of it but keep that in mind.
I fuck with this

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Just a prediction.

If that ends up being the case they're gonna need someone who does not have the boots on currently