- Lucci is defeated by S-Bear
- Luffy uses Gear 5 and grabs S-Bears flame, he then defeats him with a new attack
- S-Bear is completely destroyed and we see a new devil fruit being created on a nearby fruit
- Sanji vs S-Shark is going very similar as Franky vs Senor Pink, they are attacking eachother 1 by 1, but neither seems to be able to damage the other
- Kaku is defeated by S-Hawk, we only see S-Hawk walking away from his body
- Zoro is lost and is at the shores of Egghead
- Chapter ends with Zoro seeing the huge marine fleet approaching the island

- Luffy uses Gear 5 and grabs S-Bears flame, he then defeats him with a new attack
- S-Bear is conpletely destroyed and we see a new devil fruit being created on a nearby fruit
- Sanji vs S-Shark is going very similar as Franky vs Senor Pink, they are attacking eachother 1 by 1, but neither seems to be able to damage the other
Out

Best of luck, I hope you will be safe regardless of whatever happens and same for everyone else close to you, the ones you care for and family/friends etc of course. That#s absolutely terrible too, I hope things don't get any worse and I'm glad to hear the army is rescuing people.

Is it monsoon season there too? That's what it sounds like from what you're experiencing? I've always heard it causes such severe problems for the countries affected including India.
Usually Monsoon starts in August but this time it arrived very early. Probably due to large storms in Indian ocean.Last time such severe rainfall happened in 1988 when water from river nearby entered in our city (around half million cusecs of water was released from dams

Hmm ok so Shiryu's sword actually means "Thunderstorm" apparently. It's called Raiu. That could fit in with the Skypeia connections/influences potentially @Marine Piece ?

His attack seemed like snake movement to me but maybe it could be "arc lightning"? (Dota influencing me right now, Zeus on the mind lol)

First time mihawk appears is in a chapter called storm.

shiliew kill midhawk soon :cheers:

- S-Bear is completely destroyed and we see a new devil fruit being created on a nearby fruit
Open thread.