Wtf...

Do you know why dolphins attack puffer fish?

They get off from the poison released by puffer fish. So basically, they're beating up the poor puffer fish and getting off from the torture and the poison, the literal defense mechanism of the poor fish.

This meme is extremely disturbing in multiple levels.

Delete this nephew :beckmoji:

B

Borasey79

Wtf...

They get off from the poison released by puffer fish. So basically, they're beating up the poor puffer fish and getting off from the torture and the poison, the literal defense mechanism of the poor fish.

I thought this was going with the other dolphin fact, i.e. how they're quite rapey.

Wtf...

Nerd

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Wtf...

You went and ruined it :parkcry:

You also sometimes have that, you watch something several times but only after one time you get enlightened and realize something that seems so obvious?!?!

This happened to me just now.

Since the premiere, i thought that "this" part of the chapter seemed suspicious to me, but i couldn't understand what it was about.

I read 1090 for the 5th time - and suddenly something clicked in my head.

:crazwhat:WHAT IS HAPPENIG !?!?!?!?:crazwhat: