I think this flash back will go on for a long time. Why? This battle is at the center with events all around being linked to it one way or the other. So Oda might actually include the entire Rocks flashback here. There are many possibilities with the blackbeard ship being there and still no info about that. Imagine somehow Teach is there then just imagine what can happen.

I believe Dragon must come at Egghead. Even if it isn't the entire army, Kuma connection with VP, Dragon's relationship with VP, Dragon's war vs the Celestials and also the Gorosei, Sabo's encounter with Im and Gorosei. It'd be ass writing if he doesn't appear here.

I might be wrong but he has to be here man. If he has the wind logia, he can travel very fast too. I know this might like a fanboy headcannon but Oda's love of numbers, parallel's, story building, the things that have happened in this arc, all points out to Dragon 1100 last page cliff hanger.:steef::steef:
I'd like to see the revolutionaries intervene. But where would they have gotten the time to travel so quickly? Even with the wind logia not sure they' be faster than Kuma or close behind.

Boa is more likely to appear since she's obviously closer.

I wonder what BS Sawyer will use to defend Kizaru lol. His review will be entertaining 😂
Sawyer is a really good reviewer, he doesn't always defend everything Oda does and does criticize stuff that needs to be criticized.
sandman neg diffing Ltephen bum ass again:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You do realize it's basically the same thing but translated differently.

Sandman translates it as "I can't seem to move for a little while."

Stephen translates it as "And I don't think I'll be mobile anytime soon."

Regardless Kizaru basically won't be moving for a little while, but he will most likely start to move again around the same time as Luffy.

is Vc that bad in translating? O my fuking god, why dont they fire that bump stephen?

This pretty much confirm that Kizaru can continues his task in killing Vegapunk
Stephen isn't a bad translator, the man has years of experience and has been translating for a very long time.

He used to be fan translator as well, Stephen just has his own way of translating things. That doesn't mean his translations are always wrong or bad, but of course that doesn't mean he's perfect either and even someone like him can sometimes make mistakes.

Also if I remember correctly, there are some certain translations that he has no other choice because the higher ups tells him to translate it a certain way.

Sawyer is a really good reviewer, he doesn't always defend everything Oda does and does criticize stuff that needs to be criticized.

You do realize it's basically the same thing but translated differently.

Sandman translates it as "I can't seem to move for a little while."

Stephen translates it as "And I don't think I'll be mobile anytime soon."

Regardless Kizaru basically won't be moving for a little while, but he will most likely start to move again around the same time as Luffy.

Stephen isn't a bad translator, the man has years of experience and has been translating for a very long time.

He used to be fan translator as well, Stephen just has his own way of translating things. That doesn't mean his translations are always wrong or bad, but of course that doesn't mean he's perfect either and even someone like him can sometimes make mistakes.

Also if I remember correctly, there are some certain translations that he has no other choice because the higher ups tells him to translate it a certain way.
Good or bad translation depends on agenda

G

Gorosei Informer

If the gigachad Shiki return for the canon, it will be hype.
Right!? Hes one of my favourite characters along with Zephyr and Tesoro, if I ever saw them genuinely involved in the canon directly, I would be BEYOND ecstatic! I keep forgetting he's a part of Rocks too, so I'm praying we're gonna see him in all his glory with them too inevitably! Such a hilariously brilliant character and great film too!

I'd love to see how Fujitora meet and fight him too, that could be absolutely insane! Same with (current) Zoro, Law and Kidd! Any one of those at least!

It seems people enjoy rats.
:kailaugh::saden::kobeha:

Ahhh that makes sense, they are re-showing those films too then? Thats fucking awesome!

:crazwhat::neesama::amazing::hohoho:

Right!? Hes one of my favourite characters along with Zephyr and Tesoro, if I ever saw them genuinely involved in the canon directly, I would be BEYOND ecstatic! I keep forgetting he's a part of Rocks too, so I'm praying we're gonna see him in all his glory with them too inevitably! Such a hilariously brilliant character and great film too!

I'd love to see how Fujitora meet and fight him too, that could be absolutely insane! Same with (current) Zoro, Law and Kidd! Any one of those at least!

:kailaugh::saden::kobeha:

Ahhh that makes sense, they are re-showing those films too then? Thats fucking awesome!

:crazwhat::neesama::amazing::hohoho:
If the gigachad Shiki return for the canon, it will be hype.
If shiki would have been an active villain , he would have been my favorite character. His fruit is my favorite DF. Based goat.

I never cared about Stephen or VIZ, he uses headcanons and makes mistakes all the time like calling Garling being the king of God Valley
Anybody is going to use the translation that suit his agenda the most
We’ll see who get up first in fighting shape, that’ll be the actual winner.
Apparently the official translation isn't official if it means you can keep coping about Kizaru being inferior to Luffy lol
I genuinely have no idea why y'all are this desperate.
I can excuse the people that try to put him above, say, Big Mom or Blackbeard, as they have some weird anti feats (not really anti feats, more of gags, but for the sake of this comment Imma say they're anti feats), but trying to put him above the MC or people with a shit ton of hype, feats, and portrayal like Kaidou is just plain stupid.