Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
LMFAO, @lee33 will go Super Saiyan God, Sage Mode and 8 Gates on everyone if that happens! I used to hate on Narutos finale a lot too but its aging so well ironically in compared to these other series, the best of the worst lol.

I did really like Kaguyas design too, its just how she was written. Despite how much hate Edo Tensei and the final war get in general too, I REALLY liked and enjoyed them aside from some major issues too.

I'll be very surprised if we don't get "Oda Tensei" in One Piece for the final war with clones/resurrections of One Piece legends like Whitebeard, Roger, dead Rocks Pirates and even Xebec himself, as well as Ace and whoever else too.

Plus we've got Clone Piece going on right now anyway with Seraphims providing free clones of the Warlords with new fruits too, for more hype ofc.

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
One main thing for me is it's annoying how so many people misrepresent Naruto's ending as "Kaguya lolz" when Naruto concludes with Naruto vs Sasuke. Which is just perfection IMO.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think one of the oda biggest mistake was make akainu vs kuzan fight last 10 days, now every top tier fight must be long. How many chapters to defeat kaido... and still have a lot of top tiers...
2 Admirals fought for 10 days, Jack fought for 5 days, Kaido and BM fought each other for 3 days but somehow we never see this shit and Kaido and BM get defeated in a single fucking night after decades of ruling and tyranny. Absolutely fucking hysterical nonsense. Katakuri fought Luffy for over 11 hours and so did Cracker!

Yet people slander Admirals for "going down too easy" especially Kizaru atm. If only they were born absolute freaks of nature and or had extremely powerful, literally godly mytical Zoans to make them more durable too! SMH.

Watch Oda retcon the whole fighting for multiple days thing or come up with some flimsy excuses to justify it if questioned. What a fucking mess.

Odas editors have mentioned 2 or even 3 times now that they can't criticise him, they have to be yes men and kiss his ass, walk on eggshells with him. That speaks fucking volumes.
It's not an attitude problem. Nowadays these kids apply to be his editors being full-blown fan boys. They are still very young and crave for his approval no matter what. In their eyes he can do no wrong.

when I say sacrifice I mean investment. But for you to make such a wild claim that he's stalling in order to stop the series all together is ignorant at best, intentionally disingenuous at worst. I understand being frustrated and in a bad mood, I don't like the breaks either (who does??)

But these are some wild and honestly, stupid ass claims.
how it is stupid...see wano abrupt ending all for Shanks appearance and film red...Oda took break for surgery which is fine but he put his effort for LA which led to manga breaks and he need not to do that for LA....and honsetly tell me other than stalling information tell me what he has done in the story regarding important things?...and no better writing on action part either...neither satisfying lore fans nor satisfying action fans....art and detailing is not good either....so tell me what "effort" you see in recent chapters?...it is not "effort" when you don't expain/convey the shit you write properly...

2 Admirals fought for 10 days, Jack fought for 5 days, Kaido and BM fought each other for 3 days but somehow we never see this shit and Kaido and BM get defeated in a single fucking night after decades of ruling and tyranny. Absolutely fucking hysterical nonsense. Katakuri fought Luffy for over 11 hours and so did Cracker!

Yet people slander Admirals for "going down too easy" especially Kizaru atm. If only they were born absolute freaks of nature and or had extremely powerful, literally godly mytical Zoans to make them more durable too! SMH.

Watch Oda retcon the whole fighting for multiple days thing or come up with some flimsy excuses to justify it if questioned. What a fucking mess.
They fought for 15 mins at a time, then had snack breaks, over the course of 10 days, obviously!

G

Gorosei Informer

One main thing for me is it's annoying how so many people misrepresent Naruto's ending as "Kaguya lolz" when Naruto concludes with Naruto vs Sasuke. Which is just perfection IMO.
I was just focusing on Kaguya not the actual specific fight of Naruto vs Sasuke, I didn't give a shit about that part, it was forgettable and terrible imo. I was never a fan of their closeted obsession with each other.

Its fair if you thought it was perfection, I thought it was daft and ridiculous but one mans treasure is another mans trash ofc, difference of opinions and such.

I speak in terms of the whole final arc/war, from Kaguya to Madara and Obito, the 4th ninja war etc. Not just that one solitary final fight between the lovers in denial.

The only time I liked the Naruto and Sasuke was the Sound 4 rescue arc when they went to rescue him from Orochimaru and his goons and what the Naruto gang went through to try and rescue him, almost killing themselves in suicide missions, only for Sasuke to be a bitch and go stay with ninja Michael Jackson and betray the village and his friends who cared about and loved him anyway.

(Dont take this too seriously, Im just trolling mostly lol. Naruto and Sasuke had the best rivalry I've seen, genuinely. Which is a low bar unfortunately but still well written regardless. It just felt like Kishi wanted it to be something more than he was allowed/able to portray too.)

I really dont care about that tbh, what I'm trying to say is that oda exaggerated the duration of a fight between top tiers so much that now all fights will have to be long, slowing the story

I don't think he's doing it for cash. In a recent interview, he said he doesn't really care about money. I think it's due to his quirks as a writer that he likes to do more than necessary. For instance, he said if he wanted to draw everything he wanted to at MF then it would have been much, much longer. That's where you need a strong editor to manage the writer so that they don't waste time. Unfortunately, it suits Jump to have the stalling as it keeps the cash coming in. Nobody is telling Oda to stop doing it.
first thing is never trust Oda or anyone else on this thing...I also can say that I don't care about money...it is a blatant lie if someone says they don't care about money....jump should know that they can't bite more than they can chew....