Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I mean

Irl girls got married in that age in most of the world untill the 1900s

Biologically humans are "supposed" to fuck like rabbits at 14, not 30

We just are smart enough to realise that biology is flawed
Shut the heck up creep. Biologically humans aren't meant to fuck until they are 18-19. Early age of intercourse increases the risk of HIV, HPV, Cervical, Vaginal and Endometrial cancer also the incidence of prolapse is more while majority of those cannot bear the labor at that age if they get pregnant.

Socially I don't even think people should be allowed to have kids until 24+ because biologists proved that that's when the brain finishes growing
Yeah, I think humans should be allowed to do consensual, safe lewd stuff with each other when they're entering puberty. Kids don't get STDS from adults, the people who didn't want my bisexual little sister and gay friend to eat each other out in their teens were just giant jerks who hated women and gay people, they didn't have any STDS and were both such nice young women.

But actual vaginal intercourse should be way later, because, you don't want teens getting pregnant and having to get abortions. Birth control and condoms can fail, the safest intercourse is the sex where you don't cum in a vagina.

Statuatory age should be 20, IMO, teenagers should not be allowed to have sex with adults.

I think alcohol should be 25+ because of what you were saying about brain development, as well.