Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
It could be simply that, he initially wanted the supernova to fall in the new world a lot earlier but extended it with the story

But he made it clear with Law he has yet to fulfill another role
Yeah he admitted half the supernova were not meant to survive the timeskip and thus venture into the new world.

Oh wait he meant they would drop out after experiencing the new world? That makes more sense, a bunch more of Moria and Crocodile incidents basically?:

We know at least Law is a D so he has likely to play a role vs Gorosei with the whole D vs Celestial Dragons thing

But what would Kidd's purpose be from this point forwards after how he got humbled, I kinda look forward to that ngl.
1)

2) His connection with shanks. I won't type all of it out here, but there is clearly more than what we currently know.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/goto/post?id=5117788

Written a good portion of it here

3) Potential connection to vegapunk

We've seen a lot of moves involve the word "Punk". And in this picture you can see something written on his weapon. I believe there is a connection.

4) Burned man. Oda had a reason for him to mention the burned man. I believe there is more to this as well

5) Looking at all the potential fights, with Imu, gorosei, shanks bros, i believe kidd will have an important role.

Does anyone really hope for Koby vs Aokiji?
People are going to give Kinyagi a heart attack
Its coming I can feel it in my bones
Post automatically merged:

He kinda somewhat already had one. We saw in udon he never wanted to do another "alliance" and obviously during wano law/luffy/kidd kinda formed a sudo alliance. And as I said an alliance with BB is in the realm of possibility.

However, do you honestly think Blackbeard would want Kidd on his crew? We know hes stubborn and will go headfirst for anything he believes in, (E.g Fight vs kaido, when he first landed). This kinda reminds me of that moment in that one piece movie

BB views his crew as expendable so theres no real downside to having Kidd.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Oda probably gets depressed after retirement
Doing one job for more than 30 years and then being unemployed is crazy
Yeah especially with how it has dominated his entire life, working up to 21 hours a day everyday, becoming a complete not even just national phenomeon to the point it has its own theme parks/restaururants/live shows/special events etc but also becoming world wide famous multiple times now.

Its like how some people feel completely empty and lost after quitting a long time job or hobby or even coming out of a long term relationship or even marriage.

I can't see him quitting entirely, he wanted to do a scifi/space manga after OP but that was many years ago now too. I see him taking a long rest but ultimately doing a monthly manga only ofc, a much shorter series and just taking life a lot easier but also keeping himself busy.

Hes such a workaholic/addict and so extremely passionate about his own magnum opus understandably, his immensely runaway success, that I can see him gaining some severe Will of Depression after this. A lack of will even ironically.

It could be simply that, he initially wanted the supernova to fall in the new world a lot earlier but extended it with the story

But he made it clear with Law he has yet to fulfill another role
Law convinced Oda that he was an important character in the story
A member of D
Luffy's friend and rival
Even Oda tried his best not to humiliate Law
Post automatically merged:

Kid will be a tool to make luffy vs shanks
This is the world of pirates
Of course, now Luffy has the support of Elbaf and in literaly, Kid was the one who wanted to hurt his friends
I prefer Shanks to be a gray character like Aokiji and betray everyone

Kid will be a tool to make luffy vs shanks
Opposite way actually.

Shanks will be the reason Kidd/Luffy fight. There's too much setup. Kidd going after shanks from day 1, the numerous similarities between the two characters( both missing left arm, both red haired, both have a scar over left eye, both are conquerors), Shanks possibly playing a role in victoria's death, Kidd losing his arm to Shank's crew, Shanks playing a role in the destruction of his ship(it was dedicated to victoria) and his crew at elbaf, Luffy's relationship with shanks and Kidd's rivalry with Luffy.

And as I've said before, interestingly Oda has never allowed Kidd/Shanks to have any direct dialogue. Thats intentional.

Once Kidd learns about Luffy's relationship with shanks and once we learn about the reason why Kidd has been going after shanks from day 1....there will be a fight, 100%.