Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Shanks and Aokiji are really similar
Both of them were kind and selfless but failed and not the man their captain was waiting for
Yeah thats a great point damn. Both are pretty savage and dangerous when needed too, like ice cold (pun intended), swift, no-nonsense, focused, serious etc.

Both of them have lost a limb fighing for something they fought for and both of them are permanently scarred by someone with direct opposing ideologies and ambitions to them too.

Both very maverick characters and also reality checks/wakeup calls for others. "Balancers" or something lol.

Kizaruber Eats

Redon about to drop full summary one day before official Translation
:steef:
Thats even worse than him posting a summary just after the raws came out or something? Or after the scanlations came out even?

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

It really will be a fool summary if it comes out that fucking late lmao.
Post automatically merged:

So, how's Japanese jail? They treatin you alrite there? :sanmoji:

-Chapter starts where the last one ended. Luffy sees what Saturn did to Vegapunk and attacks him with "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Axe"
-It looks like he is stomping on a spider and he is using conquerors, Saturn is badly damaged and squished and broken like a bug, but he regenerates

-Saturn inner thought bubble (His proficiency over Nika powers.....It is getting better.....But he still seems to think his powers are just rubber....I need to end it fast!) Saturns to Kizaru "Kizaru, get back up, we need to kill Straw hat right now!"

-Kizaru:...."I need a minute Saturn sama...."
-Saturn: No! Now! Use it! Use your awakened moves!

-Kizaru uses a new awakened attack, it seems the attack absorbs light from the surrounding area, some marines drop their weapons because it seems to heat up everything directly near it, some stuff seems to melt

-At the same time Saturn uses his freezing ability on Luffy, Luffy notices it, he then also reveals another ability, a satanic circle appears under Luffy, Luffy is confused and starts feeling sickly, it seems Saturn cursed Luffy with a illness, at the same time Kizaru launches his attack on Luffy, Luffy sees it but seems stuck, but turns giant form just in time to partially block it and get blown back into a wall, he is damaged and has burns on his hands.

-Luffy: "Is this what you did to Vegapunk, old spiderlegs?!"

-Saturn and Kizaru are shocked that Luffy is still standing

-Luffy then proceeds to rubberises the satanic circle underneath him and remove the sickness curse "much better, hya hya hya!!"

-Saturn and Kizaru are even more shocked, with eyes popping out expression

-Luffy then uses a new attack "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Hydra", Kizaru in his awakened form manages to dodge the attacks with faster speed, whilst Saturn gets hit by many and bloodied, but regenerates.

-Luffy: "Huh?! Why are you recovering old spider geezer?! And Kizaru!!! Stop dodging it!!! Grrrrrrr!!! Fine I'll try something new!"

-Saturn: "No....." This is not regeneration. I am simply reversing the damaged to the point that it never existed in the first place

-Both Saturn and Kizaru then both attack luffy again but someome attacks saturn. Saturn tried to block and lost a arm

-Kizaru is on the floor
-Saturn: "I....I cannot regenerate this arm!!!!"
Scene cuts to Jinbei, he finds lucci unconscious and bloody on the floor.

- Zoro is standing next to Saturn's severed arm
-End of Chapter

-No break next week

Kizaruber Eats

-Chapter starts where the last one ended. Luffy sees what Saturn did to Vegapunk and attacks him with "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Axe"
-It looks like he is stomping on a spider and he is using conquerors, Saturn is badly damaged and squished and broken like a bug, but he regenerates

-Saturn inner thought bubble (His proficiency over Nika powers.....It is getting better.....But he still seems to think his powers are just rubber....I need to end it fast!) Saturns to Kizaru "Kizaru, get back up, we need to kill Straw hat right now!"

-Kizaru:...."I need a minute Saturn sama...."
-Saturn: No! Now! Use it! Use your awakened moves!

-Kizaru uses a new awakened attack, it seems the attack absorbs light from the surrounding area, some marines drop their weapons because it seems to heat up everything directly near it, some stuff seems to melt

-At the same time Saturn uses his freezing ability on Luffy, Luffy notices it, he then also reveals another ability, a satanic circle appears under Luffy, Luffy is confused and starts feeling sickly, it seems Saturn cursed Luffy with a illness, at the same time Kizaru launches his attack on Luffy, Luffy sees it but seems stuck, but turns giant form just in time to partially block it and get blown back into a wall, he is damaged and has burns on his hands.

-Luffy: "Is this what you did to Vegapunk, old spiderlegs?!"

-Saturn and Kizaru are shocked that Luffy is still standing

-Luffy then proceeds to rubberises the satanic circle underneath him and remove the sickness curse "much better, hya hya hya!!"

-Saturn and Kizaru are even more shocked, with eyes popping out expression

-Luffy then uses a new attack "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Hydra", Kizaru in his awakened form manages to dodge the attacks with faster speed, whilst Saturn gets hit by many and bloodied, but regenerates.

-Luffy: "Huh?! Why are you recovering old spider geezer?! And Kizaru!!! Stop dodging it!!! Grrrrrrr!!! Fine I'll try something new!"

-Saturn: "No....." This is not regeneration. I am simply reversing the damaged to the point that it never existed in the first place

-Both Saturn and Kizaru then both attack luffy again but someome attacks saturn. Saturn tried to block and lost a arm

-Kizaru is on the floor
-Saturn: "I....I cannot regenerate this arm!!!!"
Scene cuts to Jinbei, he finds lucci unconscious and bloody on the floor.

- Zoro is standing next to Saturn's severed arm
-End of Chapter

-No break next week
@GUI VI @mly90
Post automatically merged:

LMAO, Can D. Man!

Oh wait duh this is final destination isn't it? Too used to him being Candyman lol.

Last edited: