Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Convient how Nami dream got turned from making world map into taking Luffy wherever he wants

Typical Loda
Nami's dream is still to make a world map, but now I would like to see the crew members in the background trying to realise their dreams, but it seems that it is not possible now, but this does not mean that they give up their own dreams, of course they have a dream to make Luffy the king of pirates, Luffy is very important to each of them and their captains, this is normal, but I would like to see their own dreams more in the foreground.

People realize that if anyone beats Kizaru besides Luffy they’re getting a 3+ billion bounty?

Thats not happening, Zoro’s bounty would already be close to Mihawk’s when he still has to fight Shiryu.
He didn't even get King's bounty when he beat King.
Nika will go down as one of the most hated shonen MCs in history after Luffy died in Wano
Stop crying, man, it's sad to keep crying over a fictional character like this.

L

I love the lore and shit

side quests up until the end are meh but are ok world building

I like that its actually a mature game and treats players like one tbh
I hated that it randomly drops like 30 side quests on you right before the last main mission. They should have paced them out better the overall pace of the gameplay was really bad imo.

I also don’t like the second half of the story and wish Joshua stayed dead.

Felt like it had a GoT story type set up but then turned into a generic ultimate evil story like every other FF game.

The bosses were peak though and I’ve heard the first DLC boss was really good and that they’re adding a leviathan one, but I don’t want to play it again
:josad:

Nami's dream is still to make a world map, but now I would like to see the crew members in the background trying to realise their dreams, but it seems that it is not possible now, but this does not mean that they give up their own dreams, of course they have a dream to make Luffy the king of pirates, Luffy is very important to each of them and their captains, this is normal, but I would like to see their own dreams more in the foreground.
yeh but now its for Luffy

at least some of their dreams aren't. But like I dont like how he made some of them to tied to Luffy.