Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Redon DM'ed me the spoilers:

-Luffy used a new attack against Saturn whilst holding Kizaru, "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Axe". Saturn got crushed like a bug and bleeding everywhere

-Saturn recovers and unleashes his poison, the poison spreads and rots everything like Magellan Kinjite, it touches Luffy foot and he still less effected but it burns him, he jumps away whilst holding Kizaru in his hand

Luffy: "Lets try something new hya hya hya"
-To respond, Luffy uses a amazing new attack, "Gomu Gomu Castle Of Dawn"

-In a amazing double spread, Luffy transforms the entire island into a giant castle, it looks totally different to any attack, the entire island becomes rubbery and Saturns poison cannot burn it, everybody is shocked and we see their reaction panels.

-We see Zoro on the floor and Lucci standing over him, Jinbei has not made it yet but says what is going on, Lucci notices it and gets distracted, allowing Zoro to land a Shi Shi Son Son on him, he is bleeding but still standing
Lucci: "Damnit! Straw Hats beating from previous dulled my senses! I couldn't dodge it!"

-The scene shifts back to Egghead, Luffy then imbues Kizaru with Haki, he bleeds even more and coughs everywhere, he then smashes him to the ground, which sends a shock wave to Saturn who is blown away and bleeding even more with broken bones

-The chapter ends with VP's message "the true nature of the world...The golden city of dawn"

-Break next week

Redon DM'ed me the spoilers:

-Luffy used a new attack against Saturn whilst holding Kizaru, "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Axe". Saturn got crushed like a bug and bleeding everywhere

-Saturn recovers and unleashes his poison, the poison spreads and rots everything like Magellan Kinjite, it touches Luffy foot and he still less effected but it burns him, he jumps away whilst holding Kizaru in his hand

Luffy: "Lets try something new hya hya hya"
-To respond, Luffy uses a amazing new attack, "Gomu Gomu Castle Of Dawn"

-In a amazing double spread, Luffy transforms the entire island into a giant castle, it looks totally different to any attack, the entire island becomes rubbery and Saturns poison cannot burn it, everybody is shocked and we see their reaction panels.

-We see Zoro on the floor and Lucci standing over him, Jinbei has not made it yet but says what is going on, Lucci notices it and gets distracted, allowing Zoro to land a Shi Shi Son Son on him, he is bleeding but still standing
Lucci: "Damnit! Straw Hats beating from previous dulled my senses! I couldn't dodge it!"

-The scene shifts back to Egghead, Luffy then imbues Kizaru with Haki, he bleeds even more and coughs everywhere, he then smashes him to the ground, which sends a shock wave to Saturn who is blown away and bleeding even more with broken bones

-The chapter ends with VP's message "the true nature of the world...The golden city of dawn"

-Break next week
Stfu

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Garling is unlikely to be strong enough to hurt wb
Not even if hes Shanks' father?

:beanmean:

I think with him being the leader of the Holy Knights, its likely too. Idk who else Whitebeard would be referring to then, Roger? Xebec? Lol.

Roger doesnt makes sense and Garling seems like the most likely option now imo. Before the Garling reveal I had it down as Xebec.

I swear to fuck, one common joke ive seen outside of this site is Luffy washing both Kizaru and Saturn in one chapter so I really hope its not that lol

Hopefully its just the name of the Kingdom, control of Imu, and potentially how One Piece could be the catalyst for taking down the government or something.

Otherwise I have no idea what else was actually guessed lol