Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Im not defending them. Scabbards yes, but Fleet definitely not. They are integral, imo, to Lufffy's success a Yonko crew. Other Yonko have fleet captains, its only fair Oda gave it to Luffy too. Personally I enjoyed that about Dressrosa.

Now, if those characters didnt end up becoming fleet members at the end of the day, that would have been extremely ass and a horrible move by Oda. And yes, thats part of the reason Wano had issues, because they essentially were like the Fleet captains except there was absolutely no need for them post Wano
Oda wanted to write Samurai manga.
He can no longer write another manga because of one piece.
So we indirectly got it in wano.

Im not defending them. Scabbards yes, but Fleet definitely not. They are integral, imo, to Lufffy's success a Yonko crew. Other Yonko have fleet captains, its only fair Oda gave it to Luffy too. Personally I enjoyed that about Dressrosa.

Now, if those characters didnt end up becoming fleet members at the end of the day, that would have been extremely ass and a horrible move by Oda. And yes, thats part of the reason Wano had issues, because they essentially were like the Fleet captains except there was absolutely no need for them post Wano
It worked in Dressrossa and Whole Cake because he split the main casting in two groups. In Wano we saw how that doesnt work for more than half of the crew

At the very least this break will give many of us a good opportunity to try out new media
I'm thinking of reading Bleach and watching that Shangri-La Frontier anime
:feelsokeman:
Go watch Trigun. The original, not Stampede (or watch both if you want). Also give Captain Kid a shot; it was One Piece before One Piece.

Before Gold Roger, there was Captain Drake!

Oda skipped fights, character development of SH just for those freeks.

Grand Fleet characters feel dispensable, sure they make Luffy feels more of an emperor but I wil always believe that Dressrosa had no business being this long considering that in the end it just was another story of Luffy beating a warlord (a feat he did twice pre-ts) and the gladiators are partially responsible for the lenght.
I'm partial because I just really hated going through Dressrosa weekly back then