Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
While I think Kid's role in the story surely won't be over, I think his run as a PK candidate is getting set up to be over.

I think the spoilers are either fake, or missing important context. But regardless, I've always expected Kid to lose here.

After seeing BB face Law and Shanks face Kid, I've begin thinking Oda was always planning the 4 current Yonkos to be the actual PK candidates.

BB will get ponegyphs from Law, Shanks will get them from Kid.
Giving Law and Kid the ponegylphs was Oda's way to eventually hand them over to Shanks and BB, establishing them as the true contenders for PK along with Luffy.

The 4th Yonko Buggy will somehow meme and bumble his way into the race, and probably even actually become PK lmao.
Kid's out of the race for sure but Oda's obviously setting us up to really root for him to get a W when his time comes. It's a shame we didn't get more of those edgelords actually being menaces before Akagami no Griffith dropped the hammer but I still rate the direction tbh

Shanks has never been a villain...

And shanks will outlive blackbeard.

If anyone gets killed off by bb as a hype tool it will be garp
Ya'll conflate villain too much. Antagonist is what he is currently. Hes competing for One Piece, which is literally the definition of an antagonist. He's not "villain" territory yet, but he very well could be depending on his intent for Luffy and who he was discussing with the Gorosei