Break Week One piece theories in 2005

Funny many here were not even born in 2005 nor knowing what was manga, 2003-2010 one piece peak! Waited for every chapter like crazy :steef:
Post automatically merged:

I don't see anything wrong with this. They're all just speculating as we are now. We just have the benefit of hindsight, is all.
People are making fun of 2005 theories, when they are making theories like greenbull is zoro's dad or king vs sanji :milaugh:

Only 15 more years until the next wave of OP fans get to laugh at the incredibly dumb shit we say here!! Just like the stuff in the opening post, though, our bad faith arguments and misguided predictions are aging poorly in real time :cheers:
You all better chill with the whole "Yamao4Nakama". It will be the biggest meme in 2030.

This is not a prediction, this is a spoiler.

I was in older op forums as well long back

Some of the theories were wild i remember:

1. Sanji was Gorosei's son theory

2.Big mom -lola theories and big mom would ally with luffy after finding out luffy rescued her.

3. Sabo is Gladius theory , doflamingo offered him crew spot to avenge luffy for Ace's death.

4. Bobbin was a sweet commander. I remember a former user who was huge bobbin fan made some crazy theories.

5. Monet is alive theory

6.Law was son of doflamingo theories were wild too because of similar jolly roger .

7.Xdrake was secretly marine -This one got real

8. Zoro is son of shogun and he was lost son .