Break Week One piece theories in 2005

You really love to downplay Papazuki and friends :akaman:
Teach took Shiryuu as his subordinate, people say he is admiral tier or close.

Teach mid diffed a 2Yc tier.

Teach with with his gura clashed with Sengoku and Garp.

Teach with no DF already made Shanks acknowledge his power.

I am not underrating Admiral, you are underrating Teach. It was said that Teach could even fit the seat of Commander when he had no DF in Ace novels.

Teach took Shiryuu as his subordinate, people say he is admiral tier or close.

Teach mid diffed a 2Yc tier.

Teach with with his gura clashed with Sengoku and Garp.

Teach with no DF already made Shanks acknowledge his power.

I am not underrating Admiral, you are underrating Teach. It was said that Teach could even fit the seat of Commander when he had no DF in Ace novels.
I mean MF PIS doesn't count much man.

Of course I expect Akainu to give Luffy and likely Sabo too hell when they will clash and that version of Luffy obviously standing more potent than the current one. Not to mention Zoro vs an admiral. :pepelit:

I mean MF PIS doesn't count much man.

Of course I expect Akainu to give Luffy and likely Sabo too hell when they will clash and that version of Luffy obviously standing more potent than the current one. Not to mention Zoro vs an admiral. :pepelit:
I dont get his PIS idea.

It's basically that the author prefers to portray fancy plots according to his tastes that however don't well reflect power level dynamics.
And you are wrong, it does fit.

People usually blame the author, but the blame is on you for not understanding it. Yeah, there might be instances, small feats, not a whole character, arc, fight, etc.

There is this "PIS" thing each arc, people trying to change the reality to fit their arguments, but that is all wrong. Oda is a genious.

And you are wrong, it does fit.

People usually blame the author, but the blame is on you for not understanding it. Yeah, there might be instances, small feats, not a whole character, arc, fight, etc.

There is this "PIS" thing each arc, people trying to change the reality to fit their arguments, but that is all wrong. Oda is a genious.
PIS fits Oda's standards but for power scalers it's fundamentally a massive blow sadly.