Kata>mihawk
now
Kaido>mihawk
next year
Shanks>mihawk
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

But enies Lobby is regarded one of the best arcs nowadays:lawsigh:
The cycle is usually this:
1. A new arc comes out, at first people like it and they claim it is better than the previous one.
2. If it doesn’t end early many starts complaining about its pacing, lack of tension and whatever and label it as “the worst arc ever”.
3 A couple of years later it gets re-evaluated thanks to many of those who don’t have to wait for the weekly chapter and get to binge reading it. They enjoy it and the general consensus becomes that it is a Great arc while the past criticisms are mostly forgotten. Which is what happened to Skypeia, Enies Lobby, Marineford, Dressrosa and Whole cake Island.

Last edited:
They clashed for very little and that was a PIS scenario dude.:seriously:
Everything people dont like, it is PIS lol. No it is not. I dont know really well what it means, but trying to give a name to all the things a person does not like from the manga, trying to blame the author and his ways of seeing his own manga just ruins the context he wants to give.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Everything people dont like, it is PIS lol. No it is not. I dont know really well what it means, but trying to give a name to all the things a person does not like from the manga, trying to blame the author and his ways of seeing his own manga just ruins the context he wants to give.
It easily is.

Ace was defeated by Yami Teach my dude, it just takes some basic comprehension of the manga and its power levels to understand that. No Yami Teach was obviously not a match for an admiral like Aokiji, that is easy to understand why.

It easily is.

Ace was defeated by Yami Teach my dude, it just takes some basic comprehension of the manga and its power levels to understand that. No Yami Teach was obviously not a match for an admiral like Aokiji, that is easy to understand why.
Why not? Yami Teach easily defeated Ace, Ace matched Aokiji due the power kind, Teach at that moment was Admiral tier for sure.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Why not? Yami Teach easily defeated Ace, Ace matched Aokiji due the power kind, Teach at that moment was Admiral tier for sure.
Well the scaling heads like this:

Current Teach >> MF Gura > Yami

There are several levels of difference here and honestly it's quite unlikely that Teach can solo 2 admirals or 2 yonko right now.