【Bounty】2.2476 billion

0446 Marco
First Appearance: volume 45 chapter 434
Epithet: Marco the Phoenix
Fruit: mythical Bird Bird fruit model Phoenix
Haki: CoA CoO
Former Whitebeard Pirates/commander of the 1st division and doctor

【Profile】
Ship: Moby Dick → temporarily disbanded (Moby Dick is in custody)
Birthday: October 5th
Height:203cm
Food he dislike: bean
Hobby: collecting bar coaster
Animal: Phoenix
Birth: Grand Line
【Bounty】1.374 billion
Eten I got a question,if you can answer. Do these characters,have the same animal as their fruit,Just like Marco has the phoenix and Drake Allosaurus or it isn't mentioned ?

I would put chopper as well,but I assume it says reindeer instead of human. Sengoku is another interesting case
Thanks in advance .

Eten I got a question,if you can answer. Do these characters,have the same animal as their fruit,Just like Marco has the phoenix and Drake Allosaurus or it isn't mentioned ?

I would put chopper as well,but I assume it says reindeer instead of human. Sengoku is another interesting case
Thanks in advance .
Huh, I wouldn't mind if Whos Who had his doriki revealed.

Wonder if they'll reveal the bounties of the flying six in the vivre cards as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Thanks in advance .
I assume you're a new follower of vc info then
What animal they're is a new category in the profile, old cards, except those of the New Starter Set , don't have it
Also, although it was not on his vivre card, Jinbe's animal is a bear instead of whale shark, so I supposed that's an outlier

Here my guesses for the coming Packs:

Beasts Pirates (Kaido on the front):
  1. Kaido
  2. King
  3. Queen
  4. Jack
  5. Who’s-Who
  6. Sasaki
  7. Black Maria
  8. Page One
  9. Ulti
  10. Basil Hawkins
  11. Scratchman Apoo
  12. Kurozumi Orochi
  13. Fukurokuju
  14. Orochi Oniwabanshu
  15. EX-Characters (Gifters)
  16. EX-Characters (Gifters)
Raid Party (either Momonosuke or Yamato on the front):
  1. Eustass Kidd (Wano)
  2. Killer (Wano)
  3. Hitokiri Kamazo
  4. Trafalgar D. Water Law (Wano)
  5. Yakuza Bosses
  6. Onimaru (Gyukimaru)
  7. X Drake
  8. Speed
  9. Daifugo
  10. Yamato
  11. Tenguyama Hitetsu
  12. Kozuki Momonosuke (Wano)
  13. Caribou (Wano)
  14. EX Characters (Gifters)
  15. EX Characters (Gifters)
  16. EX Characters (Gifters)

Of course there are still Big Mom (Wano clothing) with Hera; O-Lin; and CP-0 which can replace any of the named characters

What animal they're is a new category in the profile, old cards, except those of the New Starter Set , don't have it
Also, although it was not on his vivre card, Jinbe's animal is a bear instead of whale shark, so I supposed that's an outlier
Thanks. So this is the first time they added them ,or they started with the second starter volume ?

Ahh, there's nothing like a little Marine greatness :

Coby
First Appearance: Volume 1, Chapter 2
Confirmed Observation and Armament Haki user - it is stated that his Observation Haki is sophisticated enough to estimate someone's strength from even the slightest of interactions (I love all the variations of CoO)
Affiliations: Marine Headquarters/Captain
Member of Secret Special Force SWORD
Ship: Garp's battleship (before)/Navy ship (note: does it mean that now Coby has his own ship?)
Birthday: May 13th
Height: 1,67 m (5'47'')
Least favourite food: black coffee
Hobby: fishing at sea
Animal resemblance: dolphin
Place of birth: East Blue

:hope: I hope we find out where the Moby Dick is being held.

:quest:The giant egg on Oro Jackson's ship... hadn't hatched when Roger landed... and then?
What was in the egg?!?!
The coby greatness. Armament haki confirmed

Eten, one quick question if you don't mind.

Regarding Marco's animal, the Japanese text mentions the phoenix as in reference to the Western version, or does it have any lecture connected to the Fenghuang/Hoho as "Eastern phoenix"? Is there even a difference between these words in Japanese?

D

Deleted member 83

Eten, one quick question if you don't mind.

Regarding Marco's animal, the Japanese text mentions the phoenix as in reference to the Western version, or does it have any lecture connected to the Fenghuang/Hoho as "Eastern phoenix"? Is there even a difference between these words in Japanese?
FengHuang and Phoenix is actually two different mythical creature, since you know they're made up by different cultures, like how chinese dragons aren't dragons at all

But in op I suppose they're the same, the name of Marco's fruit is Phoenix, but his tail is that of FengHuang

And his animal is フェニックス
Let Google read it for u if u still have doubts =)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Golden, apparently the color that leaked/went out of the clash (CLASH) between ODEN and WB PRIME, color of the supreme HAKI.​

In something similar we have the PURPLE COLOR for KAIDO.

But is this from Whitebeard Prime?

As ODEN didn't seem to know ADCOC when he confronted WHITE BEARD on the beach, he was surprised and apparently not knows how to apply ADCOC, after witnessing a CLASH, CLASH between WB and Roger, “They don't even touch. "

But the golden rays of the WB, or ODEN, appeared when it collided with ODEN in a similar way to Roger's strike, there was physical contact.
Which makes me curious about this CLASH.

It's a much stronger ODEN than this:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 83

Golden, apparently the color that leaked/went out of the clash (CLASH) between ODEN and WB PRIME, color of the supreme HAKI.​

But is this from Whitebeard Prime?

As ODEN didn't seem to know ADCOC when he confronted WHITE BEARD on the beach, he was surprised and apparently knows how to apply ADCOC, after witnessing a CLASH, CLASH between WB and Roger, “They don't even touch. "

But the golden rays of the WB, or ODEN, appeared when it collided with ODEN in a similar way to Roger's strike, there was physical contact.
Which makes me curious about this CLASH.

It's a much stronger ODEN than this:
You might as well analyze the pink from Togen Totsuga then

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You might as well analyze the pink from Togen Totsuga then
Yes, I saw it right above when I was making my comment, I must deduce that it is the coloring of the Supreme Haki of the King of ODEN.
Which perfectly matches the logic that the coloring we saw between WB and ODEN on the beach, belonged to Whitebeard.
Since ODEN still didn't know the conqueror's Haki "in an advanced way", a few years later.​

Last edited by a moderator: