News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Any new bounties? Or possibilities of?

Is this when we get Tobi Roppo bounties? I'm super curious for those.
Most likely Tobiroppo and King...

Same, thinking most of the tobi roppo will be in the 300-400 mil range. Shouldn't be that different from the worst gen supernovas.
300-400 might be the range for Ulti, P1 and Drake... The rest might have a higher range (somewhere between 450-750) knowing the range of Izo and Perospero bounties...

Most likely Tobiroppo and King...

300-400 might be the range for Ulti, P1 and Drake... The rest might have a higher range (somewhere between 450-750) knowing the range of Izo and Perospero bounties...
I don't think Ulti and Page 1 are breaking 300 tbh. Or maybe Oda just gypped Oven/Daifuku, who knows.

My guesses are

Ulti/P1 250 million
Black Maria 320 million
Sasaki 350 million
Who's Who 550 million

That's in order of their age. I think X-Drake will likely be ~ 350 million too.

The flying six could actually have some decent bounties considering Hawkins (320m) and Apoo (350m) are regular headliners and they are already that high. These two have the WG notoriety going for the but Drake is also part of both groups. So their bounties could be similar.

So 300-500m range for all of them.

The flying six could actually have some decent bounties considering Hawkins (320m) and Apoo (350m) are regular headliners and they are already that high. These two have the WG notoriety going for the but Drake is also part of both groups. So their bounties could be similar.

So 300-500m range for all of them.
Apoo not a headliner he a informat lol