News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Peros is the first son of a yonko. Probably first kid probably. His bounty is fully deserved.
Anyways the cards will be out in a week.
I mean, why not?

I think Izou and Perospero are more than worth their bounties.
No they're not worth their bounties. Funny how you think these bums are worth that much but Drake who's stronger than both isn't worth 700m.

Reminder that Oda said Yonko commanders all had inflated bounties. So no Pero and Izou aren't actually worth that much

Captain Izo would be around 200m at best, he's Bartolomeo level at max

No they're not worth their bounties. Funny how you think these bums are worth that much but Drake who's stronger than both isn't worth 700m.

Reminder that Oda said Yonko commanders all had inflated bounties. So no Pero and Izou aren't actually worth that much

Is Drake stronger than Izo and Perospero?

Drake seemed on par with Apoo, who was worth 350 million.

Izo was a guy who actually managed to damage Kaido with his attacks and disarmed someone like King.

Perospero also seems pretty strong, overpowering someone like Pedro, whose bounty was 382 million, with ease.

Both those bounties don't seem unwarranted to me.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, Drake and Flying six should definitely be in the 300 to 400 mil range at least.

Kidd was the highest worst generation bounty we saw and was 470 mil. So I could see it being around that.

Last edited:

Drake isn't stronger than Peros who is scaled at Jack level based of the Inu neko dynamic.

Drake isn't stronger than Peros who is scaled at Jack level based of the Inu neko dynamic.
Peros would have lost to sulong Wanda/Carrot, it's because of the weather that the form ran out earlier than usual.

While Jack would body them both sulong or not, multiple sulong minks jumped on him and he still took them out but injured, while Peros cannot dream to pull off that feat

Is Drake stronger than Izo and Perospero?
Of course he is.

Izou was WB's 16th division commander and sure as fuck wasn't highlighted as a top 4 commander when Marco Ace Jozu and Vista exist. Even Curiel received superior portrayal when he 1v1'd Moria

Izou is around Black Maria/Sasaki level, which means he'd lose to Franky or Robin. Needless to say Drake would body these two.

Drake seemed on par with Apoo, who was worth 350 million.
Apoo is stronger than Izou and Perospero
And Apoo's bounty is NOT inflated by joining a Yonko crew. No one knows he was in.

Izo was a guy who actually managed to damage Kaido with his
So what? Kinemon's fodder ass who spent all of DR going "NANIIIIII????" at Zoro's and Luffy's feats could damage Kaido. That's not a proof of strength

Perospero also seems pretty strong, overpowering someone like Pedro, whose bounty was 382 million, with ease.
Almost lost to Carott and Wanda. Got lucky that the moon was covered

Jack would wash Pero but using your logic Drake scales to Zoro and G4 Luffy lmao

Of course he is.

Izou was WB's 16th division commander and sure as fuck wasn't highlighted as a top 4 commander when Marco Ace Jozu and Vista exist. Even Curiel received superior portrayal when he 1v1'd Moria

Izou is around Black Maria/Sasaki level, which means he'd lose to Franky or Robin. Needless to say Drake would body these two.
I mean, arguing that Izo is on the level of the flying six, when Drake is a member of the flying six, isn't the best argument for suggesting that Drake is vastly above Izo.

Apoo is stronger than Izou and Perospero
And Apoo's bounty is NOT inflated by joining a Yonko crew. No one knows he was in.
Nah, Apoo is maybe stronger than Izou. Maybe. But I don't see how he's stronger than Perospero.

Guys like Oven, Bege, Daifuku, Pekoms and Tamago who were all elites in an emperors crew only ended up with bounties of 300-429 million. For most pirates, I don't think its wildly inflated.
So what? Kinemon's fodder ass who spent all of DR going "NANIIIIII????" at Zoro's and Luffy's feats could damage Kaido. That's not a proof of strength
He was a guy who managed to damage Kaido, has 20 years more experience than Kinemon, and was a member of Whitebeard's crew.
Almost lost to Carott and Wanda. Got lucky that the moon was covered
Yeah, but thats more to show that sulong is really strong as opposed to suggesting that Perospero is weak.
Jack would wash Pero but using your logic Drake scales to Zoro and G4 Luffy lmao
Jack would wash Peros. Perospero isn't a push over. He was able to immobilize something like Big Father effortlessly while also making stupidly large structures pretty much instanteously.

No way to know until we see it, as of now they range around the supernova/perospero bounty.

So they could be anywhere from 150/200 mil up to 700 mil, stop overhyping their bounties people should have learned that with Marco already
The thing is

-we know that The Calamities have higher bounties than their BMP counterparts regardless of Powerlevels, so why would the Flying Six have smaller bounties than their BMP counterparts?
-Usopp has a 200M Bounty, And I doubt Page One who most likely has the smallest F6 bounty has a smaller Bounty
- in a similar way, I doubt Jinbei had a Bigger bounty than Who's Who pre Wano
-The Gap between Franky and Luffy's bounties in EL and Dressrossa hints that Post Wano Franky might have 600+M depending on if Luffy's bounty surpasses Kaido's which is very possible

The thing is

-we know that The Calamities have higher bounties than their BMP counterparts regardless of Powerlevels, so why would the Flying Six have smaller bounties than their BMP counterparts?
-Usopp has a 200M Bounty, And I doubt Page One who most likely has the smallest F6 bounty has a smaller Bounty
- in a similar way, I doubt Jinbei had a Bigger bounty than Who's Who pre Wano
-The Gap between Franky and Luffy's bounties in EL and Dressrossa hints that Post Wano Franky might have 600+M depending on if Luffy's bounty surpasses Kaido's which is very possible
Usopp's 200 mil bounty is a joke anyway

As for Calamities having higher bounties than SC - sure can work as an argument but again I am just saying don't jump the gun, we saw this backfire when people had Marco's bounty over 1.5 bil, 2 bil.

They may have high bounties or not. Anywhere from 200 mil to 700 mil is the safest range for now.
Post automatically merged:

I like the theory that the bounties of the Tobi Roppo will be based on their perspective game:
Sasaki - 544 million (Sasa means 44)
Who’s who - 540 million (52 cards + 2 jokers used in the game)
Ulti - 532 Million (32 cards in play)
Page One - 530 million (52 cards + 1 joker used)
Black Maria - 510 million (51 cards used)
Drake 510 million (name means ten)
Really doubt ALL of them are at the 500 milions lol

Imo Yonkotards are damage controling the LobiLoppos bounties

If they're low they can justify them losing to Robin/Franky mid diff easier and claim LeroLpero, Lacker and Lack are hot shit ad well as wank Izou and the scabbards to make Kaido look good

Whereas if Drake/WsW have a 700m+ bouny and Sasaki/BM a 500m+ one then it becomes obvious that Scabbards are Brook level and YC3s are barely better

Whereas if Drake/WsW have a 700m+ bouny and Sasaki/BM a 500m+ one then it becomes obvious that Scabbards are Brook level and YC3s are barely better
TBF, Kinemon is only a bit above Brook level(based on Punk Hazard).

Kyoshiro is definitely pretty strong based on the fact he was able to give two sword style Zoro a moderately hard time(which I think is a bit above Brook level).

If they're low they can justify them losing to Robin/Franky mid diff easier and claim LeroLpero, Lacker and Lack are hot shit ad well as wank Izou and the scabbards to make Kaido look good
I don't expect the bounties for them to be very high. Like, we had a huge song and dance over Oven and Daifuku's bounties, and even Mont'dor's, and they all turned out to be in the range of pre time skip bounties.

There's no damage control, they are equivalent of BM's Peros/Oven, and they got beat by the mid trio.

It means Franky can also inflict similar damage to a Yonko as Killer or scabbards with his lasers if he manages to land them. Afterall he got BM shook with his beams.

There's no damage control, they are equivalent of BM's Peros/Oven, and they got beat by the mid trio.

It means Franky can also inflict similar damage to a Yonko as Killer or scabbards with his lasers if he manages to land them. Afterall he got BM shook with his beams.
Fully agree with all you said except Killer should never be grouped up with Franky/TRs cause he's clear of both by a miles