News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

everything if you dont mind. :catsweat:
Lol when I have more time ^^
Some tings I can pick out atm are:
Kaido is indeed referred to as the World's Strongest Creature
Names: Hundred Beasts Kaido/Kaido of the Hundred Beasts, World's Strongest Creature, "Wisdom King/Vidyaraja" (i.e Myou-ou)
History:
Before ?? - Joins the Rocks Pirates as an apprentice
Before ?? - Rocks pirates are defeated and disband as a result of the God Valley incident
Before ?? - He's captured by the marines and his lineage factor is extracted
Before ?? - The Hundred Beast Pirates crew is formed/created
Before 23 - He (goes to war with/fights) Gecko Moria and wins. After that the Grave Robbing incident occurs
Before 20 - He fights Kozuki Oden and gets wounded for the first time
Before 02 - He attempts to go take Whitebeard's head but is stopped by the Red Hair Pirates
Before 02 - He forms an alliance with the Big Mom Pirates and goes to war with the Ninja/Pirates/Minks/Samurai Alliance

*edited

Why?
Shanks's crew appeared in Marineford without a scratch.
:kaidowhat:
Kaido + King is more than 50% of Beast Pirate alone
bitch slapping them with zero damage is disgraceful !!!!!!!!! ... somehow

p.s
rest of crew was with Kaido nonetheless
people want to discredit Shanks Vs Kaido by any stupid retarded ways

while in reality: Kaido respect Shanks more than anyone alive
Shanks proved to be above Kaido 2 from 2 times

everytime someone says shit about "Zoro fans" and defends Sanji fans, show them this thread too :kayneshrug:

since there's nothing about their character, they result to spending hours just trying to talk shit about Zoro

so elevated and superior these Sanji fans are

:zosleepy:
90% of the threads shit on sanji somehow by zoro fans, you cant compare its not even close.
I dont indulge shitting on any character because this is childish and lame but you are still doing it regularly.

Names: Hundred Beast Kaido, World's Strongest Creature, "Wisdom King/Vidyaraja" (i.e Myou-ou)
History:
Before ?? - Rocks pirates are defeated and disband as a result of the God Valley incident
Before 23 - He (goes to war with/fights) Gecko Moria and wins. After that the Grave Robbing incident occurs
Before 02 - He attempts to go take Whitebeard's head but is stopped by the Red Hair Pirates
Before 02 - He forms an alliance with the Big Mom Pirates and goes to war with the Ninja/Pirates/Minks/Samurai Alliance
So kaido got captured before starting his crew
As expected

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Names: Hundred Beast Kaido, World's Strongest Creature, "Wisdom King/Vidyaraja" (i.e Myou-ou)
History:
SO HE FORMED THE CREW AFTER THE LINEAGE EXPERIMENTS??????
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE TRANSLATE THE TIMELINE FOR KING PLZ PLZ PLZ.
My theory that both Kaido and King were experimented on and that was the moment Judge got King's Lunarian DNA is coming together nicely.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
SO HE FORMED THE CREW AFTER THE LINEAGE EXPERIMENTS??????
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE TRANSLATE THE TIMELINE FOR KING PLZ PLZ PLZ.
My theory that both Kaido and King were experimented on and that was the moment Judge got King's Lunarian DNA is coming together nicely.
King vivre card said he joined due to kaido strength so king was after kaido captured

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Names: Hundred Beasts Kaido/Kaido of the Hundred Beasts, World's Strongest Creature, "Wisdom King/Vidyaraja" (i.e Myou-ou)
History:

*edited
Thanks pUCK!!

If Zoro dont have CoC at least the basic one
Luffy's crew is trash
They can't compete with Xebec or Roger crews
Only 4 of SH have both CoA when Kaido's crew have at least 10+ like this
I din't even talk about BMP even fodders had both

But even if I think Zoro have CoC (the basic one) we can't ignore it's still blurr
BTW Luffy used CoC being unconscious in 923. I'm not sure someine did this before so Kaido's question was legit

Oda should speed up and give Haki to SH