News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

G5 crushed Lucci, it was not a match, while Kizaru fought it equal without going all out...

Everyone could see how Lucci even failed to keep up with G5 speed.

The VC just confirmed it what we all know long time ago.

The VC are idiots for not taking Zoro CoC as canon....
Wrong
VC confirms Luffy fought kizaru equally, if not better even

What we saw in the manga is what the VC said
It didn't say "they were evenly matched" only
It's actually hyping Luffy that not only did he match him but he also did better.
Luffy didn't go all out, while Kizaru has never been shown or said to have any other power up unlike Luffy

Does this say it's Zoro's role to discipline the crew? :watchout:
Sorry for the late reply, i translated it : here
Post automatically merged:

@kumae I seriously don't know why they didn't put it.

We have literally panels where Kaido confirmed it and King's men who fell from Zoro's haki.
So i guess as long Zoro doesn't walk, knock people out or someone else say "oh haoushoku ?!", i guess it's not official.
I mean we can't blame them, even Zoro doesn't know he has it :suresure::suresure:

Last edited:

We have literally panels where Kaido confirmed it and King's men who fell from Zoro's haki.
So i guess as long Zoro doesn't walk, knock people out or someone else say "oh haoushoku ?!", i guess it's not official.
I mean we can't blame them, even Zoro doesn't know he has it :suresure::suresure:
Thanks.

They are not same, if you think they are then you need to get your eyes checked. They all show different powers. Going clockwise from top left.
Only ACoC
CoA overuse
CoA overuse + ACoC
Max CoA + Max ACoC
They are all the same, it's various stages of the Haki Lightning overflow..

By the way.. Is KoH's Black Lightning and Green Smoke a split of the Purple Smoke when Enma wasn't tamed?..

They are all the same, it's various stages of the Haki Lightning overflow..

By the way.. Is KoH's Black Lightning and Green Smoke a split of the Purple Smoke when Enma wasn't tamed?..
You need to get your eyes checked if by various stages you mean its the same thing.

No, that would be headcanon. The closest we have is calling the Green Smoke Hell Flames because the anime used this term. In manga we have nothing to define green flames.

VC stated haoshoku qualitys questioning Does he have the potential to become a King? if you look carefully this is actually what King asked him you intend to be a King then
But yeah I see what's the problem here is that he has to use it more especially the knocking out he only used it once to establish his haki and the haki covering (advanced version) twice against King and nasujuro
characters like kid boa and sengoku have been list to be users but they haven't use it in pannel but the deal with them is unlike zoro they are not main characters

Last edited:
You need to get your eyes checked if by various stages you mean its the same thing.

No, that would be headcanon. The closest we have is calling the Green Smoke Hell Flames because the anime used this term. In manga we have nothing to define green flames.
It's the caption at the third way in when Black Lightning is appearing or disappearing on Zoro's blades..

There are 2 small trails like when KoH is activated..

ROFL... CoC Zoro, CoA Robin and CoA Franky debunked...
Zoro has CoC. He proved that when his haki knocked out the Beast pirates. Oda just hasn't listed Zoro has an official CoC user because the world doesn't know he has it.

Oda is waiting for the right moment for Zoro's CoC powers to be revealed to the world. That's time is coming soon. Unlike Luffy and Sanji, Zoro hasn't used his new power (KoH) on Egghead Island. We won't have to wait much longer to see what KoH Zoro can do again Nusjuro.