News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Does it matter ?

Luffy's attack clearly has more force behind it so that attack from Zoro is surely not cutting through.
Who are you comparing their attacks against? Against each other? Or against Kaido?
If against Kaido, yeah, sure. I agree because Luffy is skipping exterior while Zoro didnt even Harden his blades.
If you compare them against each other, as I said, Luffy dies while Zoro gets a bloody lip. :cheers:

Really? Did he give Kaido a permanent injury after countless hits? :ihaha:
Imagine a punch doesn't leave a cut as a sword would...mind blowing right?

Zoro: I wanted alteast bring you down to your knees with my strongest all out attack!

Luffy in base knocks Kaidou over spitting blood and clashing equaly with him in his Hybrid form using advanced CoC. Imagine claiming Zoro is as strong or stronger than Luffy lmao

Kaidou compares Luffy to Roger, WB, Oden, Shanks and Rocks. Can't remember him comparing Zoro to anyone. Funny enough Enma got more attention from Kaidou and BM than Zoro himself.

Who are you comparing their attacks against? Against each other? Or against Kaido?
If against Kaido, yeah, sure. I agree because Luffy is skipping exterior while Zoro didnt even Harden his blades.
If you compare them against each other, as I said, Luffy dies while Zoro gets a bloody lip. :cheers:
Because Kaido is a perfect example to scale attacks. Zoro stated that he wished to knock Kaido down with even Asura, but it didn't happen, so the force required for that was missing while it clearly was present with Luffy's punch. Luffy creates a barrier though so Zoro's slash won't pass through just like Kaido's club didn't, so why would you assume that Luffy's punch is inferior to a no named slash of Zoro when it's debatable that even his named attacks could compete against it.