News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Spirit isn't haki. Oden's spirit because the soul of the sword user remains even after death, the next user inherits their 'will'.

Strange haki because only Enma imbues Zoro's haki outside of the blade like flame while when Zoro uses the other swords, it's coating but doesn't have the flame.

If it was Oden's haki, it would have just said so.
How does it ember out side the blade that is weird

Find that SBS. Post it. People just spread lies on here as if we don't all have Google. https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS Here's a list, which volume?
Chapter 194, Page 164

"First of all, what I MUST tell you is that I am a manga artist so I don't make anime. What I can do is help out with the character designs for anime-original episodes. Nothing major."

Chapter 194, Page 164

"First of all, what I MUST tell you is that I am a manga artist so I don't make anime. What I can do is help out with the character designs for anime-original episodes. Nothing major."
Yeah with that being said I just thought I'd add the only major time Oda helped TOEI was when he wrote Strong World. But it burned the shit outta him so he said that's the last time he'll do it.

Also he's helped the Wano staff with some things supposedly, like telling the Director about Wano's ending.

Its amusing your deduction skills are so bad you can't read a page I posted specifically for you.

I'll lower it down to a panel.

IT EXUDES ITS WIELDER'S RYOU
Its amusing your deduction skills are so bad you can't read a page where i quoted the manga itself.
Thank you again for ignoring the part where Kaidou says Enma has Odens spirit in it.
How are you proving me wrong, by only posting one part of the information we got? Enma does use excessive Haki of the owner, but that does not mean you can ignore literal facts in the Manga, where it is said and visualized that Enma does indeed has Odens spirit in it.

Chapter 194, Page 164

Go on.
Post automatically merged:

That’s all Oda has said about his contribution to the anime.

Mind you, that info is nearly twenty years old...
Nvm, this person posted the full thing here. Correct. Note that he said: "see eye to eye"

So when you go on all about not canon this and that, Oda has said that he agrees in a very public way.

Its amusing your deduction skills are so bad you can't read a page where i quoted the manga itself.
Thank you again for ignoring the part where Kaidou says Enma has Odens spirit in it.
How are you proving me wrong, by only posting one part of the information we got? Enma does use excessive Haki of the owner, but that does not mean you can ignore literal facts in the Manga, where it is said and visualized that Enma does indeed has Odens spirit in it.
If you can't comprehend a single panel I rest my case, you don't need me to spell it out for you, you need education.