News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

His bounty won’t hit 2 million. It’ll be lower than Blackbearsa
no he isn’t man. Idk why you even believe that.

he’s gonna be below luffys.

I don’t even know why your expectations are high for mihawks bounty. He’s literally a solo guy with no crew or territory. This is gonna age terribly
Mihawk Bounty > Teach :doffytroll:

Mihawk fandom's gonna get hit in balls and then act as if they never made such claims :mihugh:
Why would the WSS have a lower bounty than current Luffy. Someone who had legendary duels with Shanks who is still stronger than Shanks. A person who possess one of two official strongest titles and created one of 2 black blades.

Mihawk was the first warlord to be introduced and Oda still hasn't revealed his bounty. There's a reason for that.

Why would the WSS have a lower bounty than current Luffy. Someone who had legendary duels with Shanks who is still stronger than Shanks. A person who possess one of two official strongest titles and created one of 2 black blades.

Mihawk was the first warlord to be introduced and Oda still hasn't revealed his bounty. There's a reason for that.
I said Blackbeard’s not luffys.

And because Mihawk isn’t a threat to the world government.

So Kaido is a Haki man....Zoro too
you do understand there HAVE to be another level to CoC? right?
no one even called lighting Haki "advanced" yet

Roger and Whitebeard are equal ...
Shanks and Kaido should stand in same level ...

if those 2 super humans with DF be equal to 2 normal human begin with no DF
it makes less than zero sense

but again
if you want to bet against it I'm ALL IN
but I advise you; don't

you'll end up like all those who called CoC "fodder control"

p.s
Zoro still can't use Lighting CoC tho ...

First war lord introduced? Shanks was the first yonko yet he has the 3rd highest yonko bounty.

lol ... the danger of a single man being above Teach just laughable

justly that shit all you want ...
I won't bother myself to argue with stupidity

just remind me to laugh at you when Mihawk bounty is out

if Mihawk want to even see +2 Bil bounty he HAVE to be a Shanks underling... but even then +2.2 is madness
Post automatically merged:

First war lord introduced? Shanks was the first yonko yet he has the 3rd highest yonko bounty.
debating about why a single man shouldn't have a higher bounty than a Yonko is madness
don't waste your time on him

Mihawk fandom gonna get in the balls really soon