News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Just remember that in the same chapter, Luffy knowing Shanks got this reaction

While him being related to Dragon had Marines howling in terror and running away, with the Strawhats who didn’t really know what the Yonko were all knowing about how big a deal Dragon was

Dragon’s been my biggest timeskip disappointment, but the man does have serious hype behind him that hopefully Oda will deliver on.

I think people have to realize Kaido is a level above someone like Fujitora.
Yeah, I’m starting to think that first commanders are closer to admirals than people think.

Even though they probably won, it wouldn’t make sense for Fuji to be that bruised by the Revos if he were as strong as Kaido. It does make a lot of sense if he were around first commanders.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Just remember that in the same chapter, Luffy knowing Shanks got this reaction

While him being related to Dragon had Marines howling in terror and running away, with the Strawhats who didn’t really know what the Yonko were all knowing about how big a deal Dragon was

Dragon’s been my biggest timeskip disappointment, but the man does have serious hype behind him that hopefully Oda will deliver on.
Don’t worry black beard will kill him

BMP fanboys look like 🤡 now
Why? Her bounty is 300 million lower than Kaido, and 700 million lower than Whitebeard. That gets reflected in the bounties.

Yeah, I’m starting to think that first commanders are closer to admirals than people think.

Even though they probably won, it wouldn’t make sense for Fuji to be that bruised by the Revos if he were as strong as Kaido. It does make a lot of sense if he were around first commanders.
He has way too much destructive power to be put next to guys like King/Marco. But someone like Beckman makes sense.

The main differentiator is that Kaido PHYSICALLY is a monster. It's not just DF powers/Haki.

This arc is one of the most plot armor ish arcs in One Piece.

Beast Pirates > Whitebeard Pirates.

Primebeard > Kaido.
Kaido > Healthy WB
Kaido > Old sick WB.

Sorry but that's the reality.

Marco doesn't even have good Haki amounts.

In normal cricumstances Jack and Queen could probably take on majority of WB commanders.
Beast pirates have 30,000 members , 9 oars size fighters and 500 gifters who are powerful fodders compared to 1670 WB pirates.......WB pirates are heavily out numbered and then there is poison gas too

Trying to look genius

Don't even know why you quoted me coz I explained everything
If he doesn't have 1b+ then won't be surprised, if he does then still below 1.5 as I always said.
striking.
There's nothing from Marco's bounty that will make my claims wrong except if he gest 1.5b+

Btw
People Still writing usual stuff.
Marco lost badly and Teach got territories from WBP that's why he was Yonko.
Luffy barely beat Katakuri! He also didn't take territories from BMP.

Marco 1.240 B or 1249 B
Which will explain Teach as Yonko having 1B over Marco. To showcase he's really tiers above him
While luffy got almost over 500M above Kata

Nonsense. You're so stuck on putting Yc anywhere close to Admirals it's ridiculous. Any Admiral bodies any commander in a 1v1. PH should be prove to that.

Stop putting them in relation. Admirals and Yonkou were paired up, not Admirals and first commanders.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There’s literally a panel that shows Kizaru going to fight Izo and three other commanders together during Marineford, which literally means he was solo against a force with a higher combined bounty than the Revos. Fuji and Greenbull ain’t looking too good rn
There is also a panel of the entire WB crew trying to stop Akainu and he don't even sweat.

Nonsense. You're so stuck on putting Yc anywhere close to Admirals it's ridiculous. Any Admiral bodies any commander in a 1v1. PH should be prove to that.

Stop putting them in relation. Admirals and Yonkou were paired up, not Admirals and first commanders.
My issue with is that like, the gap between Yonko and first commanders is massive. There’s plenty of space in there that logically some combatants should occupy. And the admirals seem like the most obvious choice.

Trying to look genius

Don't even know why you quoted me coz I explained everything
If he doesn't have 1b+ then won't be surprised, if he does then still below 1.5 as I always said.
striking.
There's nothing from Marco's bounty that will make my claims wrong except if he gest 1.5b+

Btw
People Still writing usual stuff.
Marco lost badly and Teach got territories from WBP that's why he was Yonko.
Luffy barely beat Katakuri! He also didn't take territories from BMP.

Marco 1.240 B or 1249 B
Which will explain Teach as Yonko having 1B over Marco. To showcase he's really tiers above him
While luffy got almost over 500M above Kata
katakuri is trash