News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I think Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp have the highest bounties out of all the Yonko Commanders.

Also Beckman is the only one I could maybe see have a higher bounty than even Luffy.
Under the pretense that maybe Luffy actually fights Shanks as an antagonist and Mihawk allying with Shanks, Beckman 100% should be the vice captain and #2 of the crew, but 3rd highest bounty behind that group (I'd expect Mihawks to be higher).

I do believe he's Sanji's last fight. No joke. Somewhere just over 3 billion but clearly under Mihawk and Shanks

I've thrown this idea around before, but it's possible aveverage bounty plays a signficant factor based on crew size.

Let's factor in all "6" Yonko (those previously called or currently are considered it). First, let's separate them by 2 categories:

- Armies: Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido

- Powerful individuals: Strawhats, Red Hair, Blackbeard

Now of course the "Armies" category have powerful individuals, but the average bounty of said powerful individuals could potentially be higher than average.

Let's remove Blackbeard and Strawhats then, because at this time, we do not have much to go on here when it comes their bounties since they are still growing in strength. Focusing on the armies, you seem to have:

Big Mom: 4.38 Billion
Kaido: 4.611 Billion
Whitebeard: 5.046 Billion

Their YCs:

- Katakuri: 1.057 Billion
- Smoothie: 938 million
- Cracker 860 million

- King: Unknown, but probably 1.32-1.5 Billion (under Luffy's, over Queen's)
- Queen: 1.32 Billion
- Jack: 1 Billion

- Marco: 1.37 Billion
- Joz: Unknown
- Vista: Unknown

Since Izo's was close to Ace's (510 million vs 500 million), it's safe to say Joz and Vista are the representative top 3 with Marco. I'd assume they are both Billion bounty pirates as well, rivaling Kaido's.

Big Mom would then seem to be the weakest average Yonko by virtue of her commanders. While we know a ton of her veteran bounties, we don't know the F6 members to make a decent comparison, since we only have Basil and Apoo's bounties to go off of and even they may defect. Kaido would then seem to be roughly the 2nd "weakest", since Whitebeard edges out Kaido, but we dont know what Kings bounty is to compare to Marco. What we can confirm is that Katakuri is probably the lowest bounty top commander

All in all, they are probably going to be on the "weaker" side of average bounties. After this arc, it seems the 3 "Powerful Individual" crews are what is left. Luffy and Blackbeard are still growing, and if Luffy defeats Kaido, his bounty will probably rival his or somewhere around it. What may get factored is the 20 other people who fought Kaido and damaged him lol, so Luffy's bounty c ould be lower than 4.6 Billion, or maybe it won't. Zoro and Sanji will probably defeat Queen and King, so they may rival Luffy's current bounty.

Mihawk probably is anywhere from 3-4 Billion. And if he allies with Shanks it would be commensurate with Shanks's likely crew bounty average (1-2 billion) outside of his top, which I'd expect Beckman (possibly Sanji's opponent) and Roo to be similar/less than Mihawk's (over 2 billion, under 3.5).

Blackbeard is interesting cause like Luffy he's also growing. We won't know his final bounty for a while, but I'd assume similar or slightly less average than Shanks (as a crew; blackbeard himself may top Whitebeard's but not Roger, symbolically that may be Luffy unless Dragon legit is the world's most wanted man bounty wise)
Red Haired pirates won’t fight strawhat pirates
Their crew heiarchy is differ from other Yonko crews

Red Haired pirates won’t fight strawhat pirates
Their crew heiarchy is differ from other Yonko crews
Disagree. Luffy has stated multiple times he wants to physically defeat Shanks. Their hierarchy is actually the same as Luffy's. No clear hierarchy to begin with outside of likely relative strength.

Blackbeard bestows his crew to be captains of their own crew, similar to Whitebeard. Kaido and BM are comprised of huge armies. Shanks's crew exist on one ship like Luffy.

So ironically, Shanks is the crew that most resembles Luffy's in terms of makeup

I've thrown this idea around before, but it's possible aveverage bounty plays a signficant factor based on crew size.

Let's factor in all "6" Yonko (those previously called or currently are considered it). First, let's separate them by 2 categories:

Now of course the "Armies" category have powerful individuals, but the average bounty of said powerful individuals could potentially be higher than average.

Let's remove Blackbeard and Strawhats then, because at this time, we do not have much to go on here when it comes their bounties since they are still growing in strength. Focusing on the armies, you seem to have:

Their YCs:

- Cracker 860 million

Since Izo's was close to Ace's (510 million vs 500 million), it's safe to say Joz and Vista are the representative top 3 with Marco. I'd assume they are both Billion bounty pirates as well, rivaling Kaido's.

Big Mom would then seem to be the weakest average Yonko by virtue of her commanders. While we know a ton of her veteran bounties, we don't know the F6 members to make a decent comparison, since we only have Basil and Apoo's bounties to go off of and even they may defect. Kaido would then seem to be roughly the 2nd "weakest", since Whitebeard edges out Kaido, but we dont know what Kings bounty is to compare to Marco. What we can confirm is that Katakuri is probably the lowest bounty top commander

All in all, they are probably going to be on the "weaker" side of average bounties. After this arc, it seems the 3 "Powerful Individual" crews are what is left. Luffy and Blackbeard are still growing, and if Luffy defeats Kaido, his bounty will probably rival his or somewhere around it. What may get factored is the 20 other people who fought Kaido and damaged him lol, so Luffy's bounty c ould be lower than 4.6 Billion, or maybe it won't. Zoro and Sanji will probably defeat Queen and King, so they may rival Luffy's current bounty.

Mihawk probably is anywhere from 3-4 Billion. And if he allies with Shanks it would be commensurate with Shanks's likely crew bounty average (1-2 billion) outside of his top, which I'd expect Beckman (possibly Sanji's opponent) and Roo to be similar/less than Mihawk's (over 2 billion, under 3.5).

Blackbeard is interesting cause like Luffy he's also growing. We won't know his final bounty for a while, but I'd assume similar or slightly less average than Shanks (as a crew; blackbeard himself may top Whitebeard's but not Roger, symbolically that may be Luffy unless Dragon legit is the world's most wanted man bounty wise)
Ace is considered New Gen, you can't compare his bounty to regular Yonko crew members straight up, just like you can't compare any of the Worst Gen SN bounties the same way. Killer is only 200 million, that would make him below Pekoms.
Ace's 550 mil vs Izo 510 mil is not a good comparison, Ace was definitely much stronger than Izo, he can go anywhere from a bit weaker than Vista, to a bit stronger than Marco, depends how you interpret.

Their YCs:

- Cracker 860 million

I would put Vista above Jozu

Marco
Vista
Jozu
Izo/Blen/Rakyou/Fossa

Ace is considered New Gen, you can't compare his bounty to regular Yonko crew members straight up, just like you can't compare any of the Worst Gen SN bounties the same way. Killer is only 200 million, that would make him below Pekoms.
Ace's 550 mil vs Izo 510 mil is not a good comparison, Ace was definitely much stronger than Izo, he can go anywhere from a bit weaker than Vista, to a bit stronger than Marco, depends how you interpret.
I mean that's fine lol, but he's dead so who cares. He never attained to be stronger because he never was able to grow.

The point I was making was that these 3 were the OG 3 before Ace or Izo. They are also all roughly similar age (Joz is 42, Marco 45, Vista 47) so it sort of makes sense since they were around under whitebeard as kids pretty much (30 years ago).

I'm just saying that BM, Kaido and WB all seem pretty relative to each other, which goes hand in hand with their Rocks origin

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
How to look for the bounties

Step 1

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/list2.php

Look for the character you want (es. Marco) and look at the code in the third column for Marco it is "0446"

Stepo 2

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/data2.php

Do control f and search for "0446" (without the quotes)

You are going to find 4 entries in total, and 2 strings of code. One in the middle of the page, on at the bottom, pick the one at the bottom.

Check the end of the string where it says "start" the number there is the bounty

Example for Marco you get this

The first red number is the character's code (Marco in this case) the last one is the bounty. I have verified this by checking for characters for which we know the bounties already like Roger, Katakuri etc.

This are the bounties

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M

Good look Money
Post automatically merged:

@Jiihad the hacker says its 1.37 bil
We wait till tha 2nd……