News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I can't see anyone being over 2 billion and only being a commander, so yeah, 500 million - 1.5 billion seems to be the most common bounty range for prominent groups with destructive commanders.
No exception for the PK crew?

Actually I wasn't really referring to what Brannew said about the crew average, but rather what he says above that dialogue. Beckman, Roo, and Yassop were the only Yonko commanders singled out during this meeting for their fame. Massive bounty hype imo.
Idk, I don't see tbh. Think Marco's bounty confirms the Yonko title are a huge factor, way more than fame.
The other factor is how dangerous you are to the WG and I don't see Ben being that guy.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
How to look for the bounties

Step 1

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/list2.php

Look for the character you want (es. Marco) and look at the code in the third column for Marco it is "0446"

Stepo 2

Go to

https://one-piece.com/vivre/data2.php

Do control f and search for "0446" (without the quotes)

You are going to find 4 entries in total, and 2 strings of code. One in the middle of the page, on at the bottom, pick the one at the bottom.

Check the end of the string where it says "start" the number there is the bounty

Example for Marco you get this

The first red number is the character's code (Marco in this case) the last one is the bounty. I have verified this by checking for characters for which we know the bounties already like Roger, Katakuri etc.

This are the bounties

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M
This man need a raise / mod promotion.

Ray probably have a 2b bounty, and Mihawk cound get something over the 1.5b for his after Shichibukai bounty. The only other one i could see with over 1.5b is Beckmann, but not with 2b. If Oda will make Mihawk join RHP, probably he will be second only to Shanks in bounty, with Beckmann close but lower than him.

If BM and Kaido go down in Wano probably Kid and Law will get to the 1.5b.

Another character that can get to 1.5b is Buggy, as a joke, his bounty was 15m, and he always become more powerfull

Revolutionaries having a smaller bounty compared to pirates, well i knew that much but i also see Dragon's bounty being around 800 million - 2 billion despite being labelled "The World's Most Wanted Man"

Ben Beckman's bounty imo should be roughly 1.5 billion - 1.9 billion, with most of Shanks' executive commanders being roughly in the 800 million to 1 billion mark as they have the most balance.

Rayleigh imo should be 1 - 2 billion

imo little disappointed at the bounty of Marco more than the others, i expected at least a 1.5 billion mark bounty seeing as he is the most active right hand man for a big pirate for a long time
I think its still a very admirable bounty. I'll be interested in seeing if King has a bigger bounty. You could easily just explain it that King is sort of like Robin, in the sense that he's not only just dangerous, but comes from an extinct race(which we hopefully learn more about).

Still, I'm glad its cleared up that the lower billions range is where most top commanders probably reside. Considering Shank's bounty, I'd be surprised if Shank's crew all had bounties over 1.5 billion.

but if izo the 16th commander of WBP is 510 very close to the 2nd commander ace 550

then how much is the rest 12th commanders ?!
specially who present in oden FB 30-25 years ago
Rakuyo,Blenheim,Curiel,Kingdew,Atmos and Fossa.

also who is higher vista or jozu

but if izo the 16th commander of WBP is 510 very close to the 2nd commander ace 550
The thing is that Izo as scabbard had overall a great potential and he even have adv CoA.
I think he is easily above the others(like Atmos who could only have 200-300mio),overall I think only Thatch,Blamenco,Rakuyo could have more bounty then Izo:
Marco 1.37B
Jozu 1.2B
Vista 1.12B
Thatch 790mio
Rakuyo 734mio
Blamenco 656mio
Izo 510mio