News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

@ScotchInformer
i will help since i know arabic.
From vivre Card of Oden:

<< What he himself called the (strongest) sword style was not a boast, it was the only one that deeply wounded Kaido! >>
This confirms Oden's swordsmanship was greater than Roger's one, but Roger was stronger than Oden, just like Shanks and Mihawk.
I dunno why people are so happy about "Ace" being a supreme grade sword, this doesn't mean anything, in fact the vivrecards just confirms what I said in my thread of Roger and Shanks. Roger uses his sword to throw haki shockwaves, NOT slashes, so how he is a swordsman? :laughmoji:i:hihihi:
Interesting that his haki is gold. :O

This confirms Oden's swordsmanship was greater than Roger's one, but Roger was stronger than Oden, just like Shanks and Mihawk.
I dunno why people are so happy about "Ace" being a supreme grade sword, this doesn't mean anything, in fact the vivrecards just confirms what I said in my thread of Roger and Shanks. Roger uses his sword to throw haki shockwaves, NOT slashes, so how he is a swordsman? :laughmoji:i:hihihi:
Interesting that his haki is gold. :O
No, his sword style was the strongest not his swordsmanship.

Regardless Shanks is still weakening Mihawk. WSS means World',s Strongest Swordsman. Not World's Strongest sword style.

Roger Card:

Before 77: Born in Loguetown.
Before 52: Famous as one of the Rookies.
Before 39: Arrive at Lodestar Island.
Before 38: Destroy Rocks Pirate with Garp in God Valley
Before 28: Got a terminal disease
Before 26: Fight against Whitebeard Pirates and invite Oden to join his crew
Before 25: Conquer the GrandLine and became King of the Pirate
Before 24: surrendered himself to the World Government and executed in Loguetown.
I don't understand why Vivre Card doesn't clearly say that Roger is born around 1450s.

No, his sword style was the strongest not his swordsmanship.

Regardless Shanks is still weakening Mihawk. WSS means World',s Strongest Swordsman. Not World's Strongest sword style.
Roger doesn't use sword slashes.
He throws shockwaves.
Just like Luffy with his sandals.

He uses the sword in the same way, while Zoro and Oden uses CoC in a different way, they do cutting slashes, they don't do shockwaves.
Roger's not a swordsman.

Mihawk>Roger.

Based on this new information it's no wonder Oda didn't have Mihawk fight seriously during Marineford. I'm pretty confident now that Mihawk during that battle was fighting at a low level.
Regardless of Mihawk and Roger, it's clear that Mihawk was superior to that version of WB (MF). The guy couldn't stay with an admiral in a frontal fight for more than a brief period of time before getting an heart attack and being saved by plot otherwise Akainu would have already killed him there.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ace(sword) failed to become a Kokuto.
Ace(son) failed to become Pirate King.
Roja should have chosen a stronger name. :josad:

Current Zoro and Mihawk are both above Roger.
Roger is not the focus of the manga, Zoro is.
And the man to face Zoro is Mihawk, not Roger.
Anti-Zolo Pirates are always in a lose-lose situation. :goyea:

Roger doesn't use sword slashes.
He throws shockwaves.
Just like Luffy with his sandals.

He uses the sword in the same way, while Zoro and Oden uses CoC in a different way, they do cutting slashes, they don't do shockwaves.
Roger's not a swordsman.
you are going to wager this on zori not coating his attacks with coc ever ?
lol
goal post shifted
wonder what comes after that.
maybe the color of the haki
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Need Whitebeard's VC
need xebec's vc
:josad: