News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

One of my favourite character in a movie.
His story, tragic way, the movie, I love it.
It kinda sad that the movie come to early, imagine it would come out after Gold or even stampede, Luffy vs Zephry would be far better and crazy good.

Really want to see him in manga a glimps of his power...
His haki was probably op asf...
He is my favorite movie antagonist :amazing:

The only guy that could make Kizaru stress and Doberman cry :josad:
Same, Bullet was also great but Zephry was just different, one of the best write characters in One piece for me.

One of my favourite character in a movie.
His story, tragic way, the movie, I love it.
It kinda sad that the movie come to early, imagine it would come out after Gold or even stampede, Luffy vs Zephry would be far better and crazy good.

Really want to see him in manga a glimps of his power...
His haki was probably op asf...

Same, Bullet was also great but Zephry was just different, one of the best write characters in One piece for me.
Bullet is like fucking Broly (DBZ), strong character without personality

Translation: [After the Rocks Pirates fell] He assembled a crew and spread his influence and might.

It's talking about his power as a pirate captain (influence, military power)[seiryoku] not individual strength. That's why it uses the verb 'hirogeta' (to spread, broaden)

And Volume 1000 stuuff is about Zephyr not Whitebeard.

@Seraphoenix
Why the fuck are you faking shit?

His most CHERISHED strength was at 38, this is NOT about anything but individual strength. You're saying WB's crew peaked when he was 38? Lmao that directly contradicts the manga. At 38 his crew was WEAK

And go read volume 1000. Zephyr is the same age as WB, when Zephyr was 38 it says "at that time WB and Roger were in their golden era"

Why the fuck are you faking shit?

His most CHERISHED strength was at 38, this is NOT about anything but individual strength. You're saying WB's crew peaked when he was 38? Lmao that directly contradicts the manga. At 38 his crew was WEAK

And go read volume 1000. Zephyr is the same age as WB, when Zephyr was 38 it says "at that time WB and Roger were in their golden era"
It doesn't say anything about age 38 being his most cherished strength. You got done by a mistranslation.

That article made no emphasis on age, it's only an article to analysis/summarize WB and Oden's meeting 30 years ago

38 year old WB in their Golden Era - which says nothing about when he entered his prime lol.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Ahh, there's nothing like a little Marine greatness :

Coby
First Appearance: Volume 1, Chapter 2
Confirmed Observation and Armament Haki user - it is stated that his Observation Haki is sophisticated enough to estimate someone's strength from even the slightest of interactions (I love all the variations of CoO)
Affiliations: Marine Headquarters/Captain
Member of Secret Special Force SWORD
Ship: Garp's battleship (before)/Navy ship (note: does it mean that now Coby has his own ship?)
Birthday: May 13th
Height: 1,67 m (5'47'')
Least favourite food: black coffee
Hobby: fishing at sea
Animal resemblance: dolphin
Place of birth: East Blue

:hope: I hope we find out where the Moby Dick is being held.

:quest:The giant egg on Oro Jackson's ship... hadn't hatched when Roger landed... and then?
What was in the egg?!?!

H

humanbeing

Ahh, there's nothing like a little Marine greatness :

Coby
First Appearance: Volume 1, Chapter 2
Confirmed Observation and Armament Haki user - it is stated that his Observation Haki is sophisticated enough to estimate someone's strength from even the slightest of interactions (I love all the variations of CoO)
Affiliations: Marine Headquarters/Captain
Member of Secret Special Force SWORD
Ship: Garp's battleship (before)/Navy ship (note: does it mean that now Coby has his own ship?)
Birthday: May 13th
Height: 1,67 m (5'47'')
Least favourite food: black coffee
Hobby: fishing at sea
Animal resemblance: dolphin
Place of birth: East Blue

:hope: I hope we find out where the Moby Dick is being held.

:quest:The giant egg on Oro Jackson's ship... hadn't hatched when Roger landed... and then?
What was in the egg?!?!
Moby Dick was destroyed in MF

So I
Z at his peak at age 38. WB and Roger were at their peak, which we know. Your prime isn't at one age, in continues for a period of time.

We don't know exactly when WB entered his prime, am I wrong? @EtenBoby
So I can push my Whitebeard was at his peak and Garp and Roger destroyed him alongside Xebec and the others? :steef:
Garp > Whitebeard is back from me.
PS. The fact that Whitebeard already had mustache when he was in the rocks for me kinda confirms he was in his prime, or Oda could have made him look younger.

Last edited:
So I

So I can push my Whitebeard was at his peak and Garp and Roger destroyed him alongside Xebec and the others? :steef:
Garp > Whitebeard is back from me.
PS. The fact that Whitebeard already had mustache when he was in the rocks for me kinda confirms he was in his prime, or Oda could have made him look younger.
It's also possible Whitebeard betrayed Rocks.

Bogard

You can't win
Manga already implied Whitebeard wasn't in his prime during Rocks event when it was mentioned that Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido were young back then
Which is the exact same way Kizaru called Weevil

And when the focus shifted to the current threat(Big Mom and Kaido), Sengoku added that they were nothing comparable to how they are now

So the databook information wasn't really needed for this. Where it was needed was to possibly know when he reached his peak post-Rocks, and considering Roger had 10years to grow stronger after Rocks before catching his disease, with the fact that it was mentioned that they fought each other multiple times, it's probably during that 10years timespan post-rocks where they respectively reached their peak